Stealing Bands/band Theft

Discussion in 'Goose Hunting Forum' started by Band Man, Mar 20, 2008.

1. Band Man

Band Man Elite Refuge Member

If you think its un eithical, good for you, dont do it !! If you think customs dont need to be used, good for you !! dont use them !! If you think my threads are pointless, good for you !! dont post on them.

See it really is a very simple solution.

You ask why I worry about my friend ?? because i think its very low what hes doing. Simple as that.

And by you saying you think his idea of taking bands, which is clearly un eithical and against the law is better than mine, it shows what kind of hunter you are.

I fool geese, get them into my decoys and shoot them. MY O MY the HORROR

Let me add one more thing, Many many many many hunters who are legends (not baker) in goose hunting shoot birds on the ground. Im not the first and wont be the last

2. NovaNation

NovaNation Elite Refuge Member

Let me add one more thing, Many many many many hunters who are legends (not baker) in goose hunting shoot birds on the ground. Im not the first and wont be the last[/QUOTE]

:l :l :l Come on now your gonna make the Legend mad. You know he is the Legend just ask him. Or better yet re read his posts. But don't feel to left out. You have mini Legend all locked up. :l :l :l

3. ivan y

ivan y Senior Refuge Member

On the off season how do you keep your gunnin' skills brushed up. Do you whip out the trusty .410 and put out like put milk jugs, cans, maybe a picture of a goose wearin' a band and a bullseye on it, or what have you at 20 or 30 yards and light em' up?

You shoot bands on the ground and question your buddie doing the catch and release thing at the park?? Sounds like your jealous that you didn't think of it first.

4. ivan y

Good, feel free not to argue anymore.
    I draw conclusions about you from all 3 or 4 thousand posts you've made. If I'm wrong, its from all those inconsistencies you keep spewing on all the threads you write.
    As far as your questions go, that is the reason I enjoy replying to your posts. You need to look at the number of posts I've made.......OK now look at the number of posts you've made just under goosenuts AKA baker....not including the posts under baker, I'd ask YOU the same question.

5. baker aka goosenut

baker aka goosenut Elite Refuge Member

Ivan quit following me around like a lost puppy. I dont give a rats azz about nothing about you. But you must seriously have a hard on for me you little gay boy. All i can say is look at threads you have started and look at mine who gets more views end of storie. Dont you have a white sheet you can throw over your boat to try to fool the geese to fly over your boat during a snow storm.:l :l No wonder you dont post much with tactics like that who needs custom decoys now that's fooling them killr.:tu

6. Band Man

:l You get more idiotic every time you post on here. Your almost comedic.

Whats this I hear about white boat covers in snow storms ?? :no :l :clap

7. ivan y

Not snow storms, snow covered ice.
    It worked well, at least until it catches on with the other guys who hunt out of boats just before complete ice up.

Is this the new challenge? You really don't think Legend with all his waffling and waiving back and forth on almost every topic as well as the unbelievably stupid crap he's posted with 2 or 3 THOUSAND posts that I or anyone else couldn't have a load of fun with him?? I've had a riot with just what you and he's posted on this thread alone. I myself could bog down poor ol' Dave's server so bad it would shut the fuge down permanently with all of you and Legend's brainiac posts.

8. Band Man

See ivan,
    Its too late you already did that. This site is already dogged down by you. Re read 80 % of your posts. Its all garbage. Do we really need to go there ??

Your the lowest form of crap on here. Im glad you only have 200 odd posts. I might have to go to flocknockers if you posted anymore :l

I feel a little stupider than I already am for even responding to you.

I really dont feel its right to go on with you anymore. Its not fair to the poor poor people that are still tuning in to view this.

Ive tried to reason with you, but your unreasonable.
    What else is there left to really say?
    I could go on your rollercoaster ride of off topic posts but whats the point.

Ill do my homework and wait to run into you in person ;) I hunt your state quite abit

9. ivan y

Yup the goose mecca of Utah...

Does this mean your gonna come kick my arse?

10. Band Man

nah ill invite jacob on a hunt instead :tu

Thats the most pathetic attempt even ever wittnessed. much like the reposting of those threads.

Your one sad ole man