Sticky-Christian Forum Guidelines

Discussion in 'Christian Forum' started by Floridaboy, Oct 5, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Floridaboy

Floridaboy Moderator Moderator

Dos and Don'ts

1. Do re-read the forum guidelines to which you agreed to abide by when you signed up.
    2. Do post your thoughts on scripture or religious issues of the day and ask for opinions.
    3. Do seek to learn the truth and give the whole truth about your subject or response by checking out stories before posting them.
    4. Do understand everyone may not agree with your interpretation of Scripture.
    5. Do seek to minister to those with prayer requests and pray when you say you will.
    6. Do try to encourage others in their struggles and losses and rejoice with others in their good fortunes and blessings.
    7. Do seek to meet people in your neck of the woods face to face to make new friends and go hunting together.
    8. Do disagree, but do so without insult and use PMs if needed with an individual.
    9. Do apply the Lord?s command to ?Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind.? And ?Love your neighbor as yourself.?
    10. Do contact the moderator if you have questions or feel a thread or post needs to be reviewed and understand the moderator may not agree with you.

There are no don?ts, just do.

Please contact me or skdidaho if you have any questions.

Thanks.

2. Pepperjack

Pepperjack Elite Refuge Member

This is outstanding and has been much needed, I have quit posting here because of some negative attitudes.:tu

If a different opinion on scripture is one idea but the substance of the idea or revelation from the Holy Spirit ou the existence of same is not needed.:cry

Thanks for the update.:bow

Pepper

3. wingmastr23

wingmastr23 Elite Refuge Member

FB - Why don't you delete all the followup posts on this thread including mine (no offense PepperJack) and lock the thread.....None of us need to post on it if it is gonna be a sticky - It is what it is.

(just a suggestion)

4. sdkidaho

sdkidaho Decoy, Gun Dog, Christian, Idaho Moderator Flyway Manager

I considered locking it after FB put it up, but we don't want to come off as coming in here and being heavy handed. We're here to help keep the peace. If someone is acting in a way that is contrary to the rules that all of us have agreed to upon joining the Refuge or the guidelines that are outlined above, then please contact one of us and we will deal with them.

There are no favorites here and no one is exempt from the rules, not even the Mods.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.