Sticky-New Moderators

Discussion in 'Christian Forum' started by sdkidaho, Oct 5, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sdkidaho

sdkidaho Decoy, Gun Dog, Christian, Idaho Moderator Flyway Manager

Hello all.

Myself and another have volunteered to Moderate in here. I thought I would say hello and let you all know that I am here.

I don't intend to participate in the discussions here and so will hopefully remain neutral in that regard. My participation will consist of keeping the peace (which should be a wonderfully easy job in a Christian based setting).

If you have problems with another member, please feel free to PM one of the Mods here, myself or Floridaboy. We will be happy to do our best to help resolve any issues.

If your main course of action in this forum has been to cause contention, talk down to others, argue rather than debate, be nasty in general, then please reconsider before you post from this moment forward as we want this to be exactly what the forum title says: A forum for those that wish to share their faith in Jesus Christ.

Thanks for reading - if you have questions or issues, please feel free to let us know.

Darby

2. Floridaboy

Floridaboy Moderator Moderator

I would like to concurr on sdkidaho's post.

We encourage thoughful questions on Christianity too.

Nothing wrong with asking why or how, but please refrain from bashing and insulting.

3. TLBullfrog

TLBullfrog Elite Refuge Member

Darby,

Welcome aboard and thanks for stepping up!

You said you don't plan to join the discussions, but please know you're more than welcome to jump in anytime!

Thanks again!

TL

4. skiebuster

skiebuster Elite Refuge Member

welcome!

I love this forum and feel that everyone is welcome.

This is a great place to have open discussion on our faith, and what motivates us etc.

I think everyone for the most part has thick skin and it would take a lot to cause a serious problem on here.

If everyone takes the thought that this is a internet based forum and its hard to project true feelings via a computer screen with words, and can take a lil ribbing, we can get along and have fun.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.