googletag.cmd.push(function() {googletag.defineSlot('/22715214/refuge_ros_atf_728x90', [728, 90], 'div-gpt-ad-1434482053797-0').addService(googletag.pubads()); googletag.pubads().enableSingleRequest(); googletag.enableServices(); });

North/South Carolina Flyway Forum Sponsors

Stopping in to say Hello

Discussion in 'North / South Carolina Flyway Forum' started by Powerstrokn247, Jan 21, 2018.

1. Powerstrokn247

Powerstrokn247 Elite Refuge Member

I have been on a couple year hiatus, decided to check in today to see what all has changed. Posting format for one is much different. Since I last made an appearance I have changed companies, built a house, had a beautiful little boy and I'm still killing ducks when time allows. Aspen is now 10 years old and sweet as ever. She doesn't get out as much but still loves it.

Couple weeks ago during the freeze: Quick 2 gun limit
    Ducks.jpg Hud and Aspen.jpg

Last edited: Jan 21, 2018
    IrvingForbes and Pastor like this.
  2. NCBADGES

NCBADGES North / South Carolina Flyway Moderator Moderator

Good to see you're still at it old friend. Believe it or not, whenever swan hunting is the topic, my boys STILL talk about the fun they had that day and how funny you were with your "swaaaaaan" call.

"Lil badges" is now 6'1 and just signed to play baseball next year at Methodist University. Lil'est badges is 13 and as tall as me. Time goes fast. Enjoy that little guy as long as you can.

God Bless
    Joe
    ncb

3. Powerstrokn247

Powerstrokn247 Elite Refuge Member

Joe,
    Glad to hear memories were made and not forgetten. Yes, the patten Swan call is deadly and effective, also a secret.

That is great news about your boys, time does fly. Trying to enjoy every moment, even the sleepless nights.

We have not put in for a swan in a couple years, might need to revisit that and get the gang back together.

Stay in touch