Supposedly leaked footage

Discussion in 'World News / Current Events Forum' started by SOGGYBOTTOMBOY, Dec 12, 2014.

1. igo4dux75

igo4dux75 Senior Refuge Member

30mm is definitely enough gun, blows em right out of their skin. The buzzards ate good that day. Welcome to paradise! We should broadcast footage like this! Let them know what kind of special send off awaits them!

2. DrakeStar

DrakeStar Elite Refuge Member

3. Sault Ste. Marie

Sault Ste. Marie Elite Refuge Member

Correct. I agree. Just expressing my frustration.

Keep in mind, though, that the sympathizers here in the US are working hard to trump the Constitution (that currently protects them) with Sharia (that would require every American to convert, subvert, or be killed).

Let us not misunderstand Islam or be blind to reality. Islam is a ruthless totalitarian ideology masquerading as a peaceful religion. To those who follow the Koran, appeasement never incites passivity, but only excites aggression.

4. num70

num70 Elite Refuge Member

Anyone who would even attempt to deprive me, as a US Citizen, of my constitutionally guaranteed rights, is the enemy. Regardless of what god they kneel before.

5. Tystix

Tystix Senior Refuge Member

That last missles strike hits that person dead on. You can hear the gunner say 'good aim':tu

6. Layout101

Layout101 Elite Refuge Member

:tu:clap:clap

7. Sault Ste. Marie

Sault Ste. Marie Elite Refuge Member

NUm70, I agree wholeheartedly. You may be sure that none who bow their knee to the God of the Bible will ever attempt to deprive you of your rights under the Constitution. In fact, I would argue that many of our Founding Fathers' belief in that God led them to enshrine the freedoms we enjoy in that very document.