Separate names with a comma.
Discussion in 'North / South Carolina Flyway Forum' started by Powerstrokn247, Jan 21, 2012.
Enjoyed the video.Looks like everyone had a great time
Thanks guys, all honestly give me some feedback. Im doing this stuff on a basic PC and when I have the time to do it I enjoy it. The wife said the first slow motion was too long, I feel like the sound levels could be better.
Glad yall are enjoying it, very special trip to have my dad get his first.
I'm reaching deep to try to help but keep in mind this is only one opinion.
1) You've got about 30 seconds of footage that can probably be cut out - I caught myself wanting to fast forward a time or two,
2) Short clips of hunters interacting with each other or the camera are usually interesting,
3) I do not like to see "kill" shots for their own sake, but the slow-mo stuff was fine - it showed very ethical shots - good job,
4) Add footage of birds decoying after the tag were filled - if you have such footage - it shows that a swan hunt is about more than just killing a bird,
5) Adding quick (or spliced) footage of at least one bird being tagged adds legitimacy,
6) The sequence that starts at 2:16 and ends with the rising sun was the most memorable (for me).
Thanks again - it's one of the better one's I've seen.
Thats exactly what I wanted. I agree, I tried to think if there would ever be a point where I wanted to skip ahead.
Getting footage of the interaction and tagging would be a nice touch. Duly noted
Excellant Thomas! The boys have watched and smiled at it MANY times! I think you did a fantastic job with it.
Thanks to everybody who was there that day. It was a day that won't be forgotten by two little boys or their daddy.
Thanks for sharing hopeing to fill my tag by the end of the week
Very nice video and kudos to Chad especially since he did not have a tag. I like seeing unconditional giving.
Very nice! I liked it very much, and hope that I can see it again next year assuming this. Oos can get another tag!!!!!
I'd really like to give the last swan a solid 8.5 for sticking the landing though. If it werent for the Russian judge I believe he would've gotten 10's across the board