T.V. Evangilists

Discussion in 'Christian Forum' started by LouBshoes, Jan 4, 2006.

1. rmk800

rmk800 Elite Refuge Member

you just have to get your two punches in dont you norkse! I'm sure the LDS prophet fits in the same catagory as a send me your money holy roller and cast demons out tv preacher. If a lutheran minister was on tv to preach to his congergation i guess he would be a silly scam artist trying to make money as well.........now could that kettle be black?

2. wingmastr23

wingmastr23 Elite Refuge Member

There are some good thoughts that come from these guys....(Not ALL of them)....

I just can't stand the ones that get up there without a message, and begin telling "faith stories" and next thing you know they are waving a handkerchief in the direction of a woman with "cancer" and she falls over like there is power in that hanky or something. THAT is a mockery...and I can't stand it!

3. Duck30 Fly-By

Duck30 Fly-By Senior Refuge Member

Perryville, AR:Proud member of the Fourche River O
    As I get older, I do find my self watching less and less of them. And it easy to put them all against the wall and get some of my old lead shot and aim for their crotch. There are a couple that I find encouraging, but not many. It is sad that we are represented an know for such dumb things. And also I find myself focusing more on my local church and not what ever happens in Texas or Florida. Come on Ohio, is there any any Ernest Angley fans out there...just kidding. Please I was only kidding......

4. NORSKE

NORSKE Senior Refuge Member

Send me the money send me the money. Oh ya I remember real good how at least once a meeting the lds would talk about all the blessings i would get if I remembered to pay my complete tith. Over and over and over they harp on this subject. Almost felt like I was being brain washed.

Then they would turn around and send most the dough to Salt lake.

Ya I know which kettles are black for sure

NORSKE

5. LouBshoes

LouBshoes Senior Refuge Member

Well you must have not paid a dime because you complain that it never worked. That is called faith.
    Look at the welfare system and tell me that tithing does not go to something to even help non-members with difficult times. Your just a nay sayor anyway.

6. Duck30 Fly-By

Duck30 Fly-By Senior Refuge Member

Perryville, AR:Proud member of the Fourche River O
    Now I understand from where you are coming from, that sheds some light on things.

7. qwk-qwk-b00m

qwk-qwk-b00m Elite Refuge Member

I like the farting preacher. He really moves me. :dv