Take a vet hunting!!!

Discussion in 'Swap A Hunt Forum' started by FOWLER267, Jul 28, 2005.

1. maltzahn

maltzahn Senior Refuge Member

No damn clerks or jerks with war stories, but this ol' Vietnam vet would be more than happy to take a vet waterfowl hunting in Iowa. Nov. to early Dec. any day of the week. OOOUUURRRAAA

2. Ranger6

Ranger6 Senior Refuge Member

Everyone,
    I want you all to know we appreciate the offers and I hope I get the chance to link up with some of you for a hunt some day. I am stationed in Washington State but I am currently in the Baghdad area making it happen.
    Today is a great day another month down and closer to coming home. I have 62 days remaining in Iraq. Everyone over here appreciates the support we get back in the States. I have been deployed either here in Iraq or in Afghanastan for three out of the last four seasons and I am looking forward to sometime out in the blind.
    Keep in touch and thankyou
    Tom

3. TOLLER

TOLLER Elite Refuge Member

62 days from 9/1 is Monday. Hope all is well and your bags are packed :tu

4. uglytoy

uglytoy Senior Refuge Member

As a Vet myself and a family of Vet's deer, ducks or geese in MD are available on my farm.

5. jp_over

jp_over Refuge Member

As an Iraq veteran still serving on active duty I'd like to say thanks for your support!

I'm stationed at Fort Hood, TX and would appreciate any invites here in TX or N Louisiana.

Joe

6. Ontario Gunner

Ontario Gunner Elite Refuge Member

We had a current member of the U.S. military out last weekend,, he had a ball! actually said that was the best hunt hes had since stationed in michigan a couple years ago.(I didnt really have the heart to tell him it wasnt even good yet)

A couple of his buddies were coming up in early december for a visit and some hunting... told them get them theyre cdn. lic's and well put them into divers like theyve never seen before! :tu

7. HBar

HBar Elite Refuge Member

There's room for a service guy in my blind any time. Can provide gear. Alma WI area (just off the Mississippi).

8. FOWLER267

FOWLER267 Guest

Hey Ontario Gunner Thanks!! That truly warms my heart! :tu

9. TXDRAKE

TXDRAKE Senior Refuge Member

jp_over and all other vets,

Mine and DUKFVR's blinds are open and willing, as I know many others in the Great State of Texas would be for you guys. Give me a shout, I'm located in the Houston area. God Bless all of our Men/Women of our Great United States Armed Forces and God Bless America.

10. Ontario Gunner

Ontario Gunner Elite Refuge Member

No thanks to me,, actually 1 of the guys I hunt with every week is a vet that lives in michigan,, he set it up. I just knew where there was a butt load of bbills! :tu

Was absolutely hilarious,, put the guy in the box(layout boat) for first shift.. after every flock he shot at,, he kept getting on the radio... who wants to switch me out? who wants to switch me out???

YOU have shells left!!!! your staying! :yes

that was on order he didnt mind taking! :D