Take a vet hunting!!!

Discussion in 'Swap A Hunt Forum' started by FOWLER267, Jul 28, 2005.

1. BeardedSpeck559

BeardedSpeck559 New Member

Fresno Ca here! Got the Dove & Turkeys on lock, plus plenty of duck gear & a good dog... PM me Id love to help the ones who make it all possible

2. mudxxed

mudxxed Refuge Member

Im actually from Fresno, CA. Now living here in AL stationed on Fort Rucker. Be awesome to come home this winter and maybe get up with ya!

3. Trophies4Troops

Trophies4Troops New Member

I am going hunting Next saturday at Holly Shelter bring any vets from the Camp Lejeune area that want to go. to find out all the details message me. This is how I started hunting 3 years ago and it was hard to have all the gear and guns in the barracks.

Cheers,
    Brian

4. boatliftman

boatliftman Refuge Member

I am in Manahawkin NJ and could take someone on a first class diver hunt

5. Dog tired

Dog tired Refuge Member

still folks out there willing to take active military out?

currently stationed in VA and willing to travel for hunts. not exactly a pile of time off, but I may be able to escape between thanksgiving and mid January.

many thanks for those that have been willing and made the effort in the past on behalf of military members. I read through a few pages and other active or deployed folk's messages and have to echo that we don't appreciate it enough and you might not know what it feels like, but it makes us feel pretty good to be extended an offer like a mean duck or goose hunt. thanks again.

Michael

6. quackerduck

quackerduck Senior Refuge Member

Live in Crisfield,always have room for 1 more VET. Call me 443 474 6345 Thanks John

7. Dog tired

Dog tired Refuge Member

Message sent and received! Hunt set up, just need the weather and to make the drive! Thanks in advance!

8. quackerduck

quackerduck Senior Refuge Member

Got you and your friend down for Dec 17-19. 2 days duck and 1 day goose hunting. Got you down for Scoters.Your goose hunt will be with Sean Mann Outdoors. I will call you as we get nearer the date.:tu

9. zatoan

zatoan New Member

I would take some vets. to Reelfoot Lake TN this year. My son is going to deploy to Iraq Sept. 21. He has already talking about missing duck season. Our blind is located at Walnut Log. We are at the point of the federal refuge. Other words you can spit in it if the wind is just right. Christmas on is the best time. I do some guiding but will fit vets in.

10. skunkhunter

skunkhunter Refuge Member

Always have room for vets. Weekdays best due to young guys and their kids on weekends usually fill the blinds up. You'll be hunting on the Lower Platte River with some old, nasty Vietnam and Korean vets. If you think you can put up with us, PM me.