Take a vet hunting!!!

Discussion in 'Swap A Hunt Forum' started by FOWLER267, Jul 28, 2005.

1. duckklr69

duckklr69 Elite Refuge Member

Thanks Fowler

2. Wood Duck

Wood Duck Senior Refuge Member

My son is a Marine sniper in Iraq now, will be back in Feb 06, then out for good in May. He wants to go to Alaska this summer to see the sights and do some fishing. Maybe take his dad with. Hunting wont be a problem, I'll take good care of him there. Thanks.

3. hunt-chessies

hunt-chessies Elite Refuge Member

I'm an second class petty officer (AT2) in the US NAVY down here at MCAS Beaufort SC. I got some spots here in SC and in GA and I'm back for the rest of duck season after just doing 2 months on the USS Enterprise. Anyone that finds themselfs in my neck of the woods is welcome to give me a shout and i'll take you out. That goes for millitary and civilian supporters, were all on the same side just some of us have different jobs to do. Thanks to all

4. FOWLER267

FOWLER267 Guest

Thanks for the help and service Hunt chessies.

5. green-hntr

green-hntr Elite Refuge Member

What a great thread. I read through the whole thing. I am deployed right now but next season I should be home. What a great thing to do.:tu

6. FOWLER267

FOWLER267 Guest

Hey green hunter.. Keep your head down and your spirits up! If you ever get to the Fort Campbell area; give me a shout.

Merry Christmas!!!!!!

7. ducknut68

ducknut68 Senior Refuge Member

To all you that are posting up on this post I truely appreciate all you are doing for use. I am also deployed to Iraq and have again missed out on another hunting season. The second problem is I am stationed in Alaska, and there isn't alot of duck and goose hunters up there, they stick to moose and caribou. I will however be glad to take any of my fellow soldiers out when i get back from this sand hole. Keep up the great offers because I am sure that there are service men and women out there that will be glad to take you up on your offers, I know I would given the chance.

ducknut68

SFC Andrew Trochuck
    Quartermaster
    US Army

8. wingset

wingset Senior Refuge Member

I NEVER go this forum. I wish I would have seen this earlier; because I would have been honored to hunt with any vet. I would like to extend an invitation for early season bass fishing this May. I live in northern Vermont less than 4 hours from Fort Drum.
    One of my best hunting partners (my son) is being deployed to Afghanistan this Feb.

9. oneear

oneear Senior Refuge Member

Be more than willing to take a vet out...Northern Utah...just shoot a pm.:tu

10. FOWLER267

FOWLER267 Guest

Thanks for the replies guys! We just need to get those who can take the guys out together with those Vets who can go..