Decoy Forum Sponsors

Tangle Free decoys customer service

Discussion in 'Decoy Forum' started by BAYDOG, Dec 3, 2018.

1. BAYDOG

BAYDOG Moderator- Diver, NY Forum, Refuge Classifieds Sponsor Moderator Flyway Manager

Phelps,New York (Heart of the Finger Lakes)
    Just a shout out to and about @Tangle Free Outdoor Products. Had two keels break off of Bufflehead decoys I bought last season. Emailed them just to let them know they may have a mold problem. They told me to send pictures which I did. Said they would replace them. I said don't worry, they have been used a season and a half. 4 days later, two new decoys!! Great customer service, and durability. This poor deke got swatted killing a cripple. Still in service!! Thanks!! 1203181404a.jpg 1203181404.jpg 1112180934_HDR.jpg

Wareagle1 likes this.
  2. Ringbill

Ringbill Elite Refuge Member Flyway Manager

I agree with you, as I had an issue with some redheads in a bunch I bought from them and they sent me
    new decoys, with me just sending them a few photos.

Ringbill

3. johnskipper41

johnskipper41 Refuge Member

Tangle free customer service is the worst! Ordered decoys 12/31/2018 as of 1/14/2019 not here. answer I got from customer service it takes that long from CA.

Last edited: Jan 14, 2019
  4. noweil

noweil Elite Refuge Member

I have only contacted them with some questions on products they sell. They were very responsive and treated me great. They have some good sales on their website at times.

5. Billy Bob

Billy Bob Elite Refuge Member

That happens when you order shortly before or after christmas with many companies. I placed an order with them on Friday 1-11 and received it Tuesday 1-15, a day ahead of the day I was told to expect it.

6. jzee

jzee Elite Refuge Member

Had a problem with a goose flag I ordered early, and didn’t use for a month or so, read your thread and contacted them, they said send a picture, so I did and they sent me a new one. Hard to beat.

Not to mention, everybody who gets their hands on them really likes the flags

7. Neighbor Guy

Neighbor Guy Refuge Member

I have never had any issues with tangle free. They are a hard decoy to find around here, now that you can buy direct I’m going that route. Add 1/2dozen to a dozen divers to the rig every year. The foamfilled from tangkefree take more shot and keep ticking than any others I have tried.

8. johnskipper41

Not true. It took 15 days to get my ordered. When I emailed them they toldme it takes 7 days from CA to Maryland. I contacted them on the 10th day same answer. So where I come from that’s bad customer service. No other explanation from them that’s it.

9. Billy Bob

Billy Bob Elite Refuge Member

How is my statement not true? Are you saying I'm lying? I placed my order online Friday evening and had my order here on Tuesday at noon. 4 days and over a weekend. That's amazing customer service. 15 days at the busiest time of the year is not surprising. Sorry your experience wasn't as good as the rest of the people that have posted on this thread but that's no reason to call me a liar.

10. johnskipper41

Not saying your a liar about your order. Sorry for that. When you make a excuse for them about the holidays. Plain and simple they dropped the ball and there generic answers didn’t cut it that’s bad customer service.