Tangle Free Panel Blind

Discussion in 'Boats, Blinds, & Gadgets Forum' started by don835, Jan 20, 2018.

1. Quack_killz

Quack_killz New Member

I only have purchased 1 blind (3 panels) and have only hunted behind it... Had not tried to make a full enclosure yet, However I find I can conceal this blind in about any setting possible (max5) canvas.. I always cut natural foliage and brush accordingly... The support poles I have found to be a hassle, And use a rope to tie to a tree or something behind me to help with crosswinds. However great tool wish I’ve had it 10 years ago

brentbullets likes this.
  2. shirtguy

shirtguy Elite Refuge Member

Redneck is as a Avian. I either pull it out of trailer fully setup or can put in my burb in a couple of pieces. Takes about 15 minutes to set up.

3. don835

don835 Elite Refuge Member

After thinking about portability I opted for the Tanglefree Panel Blind. Bought 2 and a pair of supports. Waiting on a set of flip tops in Max 5. I got the blinds yesterday and assembled both in just under an hour. These blinds are a Quality product. Everything fit like a glove and assy. was easy. Can't wait to use them.

Call'em N likes this.
  4. JP

JP Elite Refuge Member

What do beaver/muskrat lodges, clumps of grass, stands of saplings, thickets of brush, piles of logs/debris on a sandbar, etc. all have in common?

Pkraft likes this.
  5. DMallard

DMallard Senior Refuge Member

They can all be mimicked with a DIY build that doesn't cost $300+??

:nutz:dv

6. JP

JP Elite Refuge Member

Nope, none contain right angles in their profile.

7. negooseman

negooseman Elite Refuge Member

And neither do any properly concealed blinds.

8. Long Shot

Long Shot Senior Refuge Member

When we first started goose hunting a lot we built blinds with a roll of snow fence & 5 t-posts. We killed an awful lot of geese out of those blinds, even though they stuck out like a sore thumb. Now with layout blinds that are well brushed with
    corn stalks & a much lower profile, I see birds flare a lot more. The difference in my opinion is the amount of pressure the birds receive today.
    I guess what I am trying to say is it depends on the birds & how much they have been hunted as to how well a blind will work.

9. swampstomper

swampstomper Refuge Member

Midway USA has the panel blinds on sale for $ 212.00 each. Only 20 left, I just bought 2.

Ringbill likes this.
  10. Chris Daniels

Chris Daniels Refuge Member

Bought my panel blind on TF's sale at the end of last year, Can't wait to put it to work this year.