Tax Reform - Swamp will be Happy

Discussion in 'Political Action Forum' started by eel river, Aug 30, 2017.

1. eel river

eel river Elite Refuge Member

Man, when Trump was running he was gonna raise taxes on the rich. Whew, after today's speech all will be well in the swamp. :clap Nice going Mr President. Feed the swamp and MAke the Swamp Richer. Finally, Trump is making progress! :dv

2. API

API Political Action Forum Moderator Flyway Manager

Gotta give ya credit for staying on message no matter what the distraction. :bow

3. takemrarely

takemrarely Elite Refuge Member

Swamp, Swamp, Swamp.....no leadership...you don't get it....Trump is a loser....blah blah blah......

4. Ron Gilmore

Ron Gilmore Elite Refuge Member

Yeah, Hillary must rally hate herself losing to such a loser. Can't imagine how the losers who backed the biggest loser must feel. Oh that's right they are having tantrums all over, while adults are laughing at them.

5. eel river

Hey, give Donald some credit. He fooled his voters, sucks up to the swampers and can't lead anything or apparently anybody. But you know, it's all good because he's a non factor and thus his inabilities create a lot of good, for a few. And all the while, those that hoped he would be "the man" just are getting left in the dust. Oh well, let's RAISE the debt limit and reduce the taxes because it's all good.

6. Michael

Michael Elite Refuge Member

God, you're boring...

7. eel river

I know, it's so easy to make fun of Trump and apparently so hard for you, and others, to post up his really good accomplishments. Hey, I'll help you.

Healthcare Nope
    Tax reform. Nope
    Wall. Nope
    Terrorists. Nope
    NAFTA. Nope
    China monetary. Nope
    Jobs returning. Nope
    Jobs staying. A little
    Act presidential. Nope

8. KENNEDY63

KENNEDY63 Elite Refuge Member

I was thinking more along the lines of obsessive compulsive with the over the top irrational Trump hate.....egad.

9. eel river

Seriously, I don't hate Trump. Pointing out his issues isn't hate. I'm sure he is an ok guy, a bit screwed up and likely becoming sorta senile. But hey, that's probably comes with his age. I'm sorry you guys have so little to work with in defending his inadequacies.

10. Native NV Ducker

Native NV Ducker Mod-Duck Hunters Forum, Classifieds, and 2 others Moderator Flyway Manager

Always amused (including the obama days, and I am on record for that) when the President gets blamed for not getting anything done, yet he isn't in charge of creating/passing bills. He can ask. He can't force.

API and Michael like this.