Teaching anti-Capitalism

Discussion in 'Political Action Forum' started by TealMan, Feb 28, 2007.

1. GregorMac

GregorMac Senior Refuge Member

Well, we have that phenomenon, as well. Western Washington is an amalgam of people from "back east" or elsewhere. The extreme liberalism is sickening here. So, our libs are from other places aside from Cali. But, historically, things have moved North.

2. lancej

lancej Elite Refuge Member

Ain't that the truth. All escaping from what they considered conservative hell to settle in LA or SF or the ultimate in weird, Berkeley.

You guys on here think Craig and I are liberal. You haven't seen anything yet. There are people that make Pelosi look hard care right wing (and they came from YOUR states).

Lance

3. yellowlab03

yellowlab03 Elite Refuge Member

I grew up in that state remember? Craig is a freakin wack job just like the rest of them. You have your moments.

Got to spread the love.
    YL03

4. TealMan

TealMan Elite Refuge Member

The bottom line is that the "liberals" on this forum are far right of many of the whack-a-doos that I encounter in the Bay Area. You guys probably see CF as the furthest to the left, yet he owns guns and hunts. Heck, I've met people who don't even allow the word "gun" to be used in their home! There are some scary folk out there and that article still send chills down my spine. I can't wait to show it to my Russian co-worker - She is going to freak out in a bad way. She thought that type of thinking didn't exist here and that she had escaped it forever.

5. GregorMac

GregorMac Senior Refuge Member

We have those here in Seattle, Tealman. And their population is growing. I'm hoping that the numbers will come up high enough that Fish & Game will finally open a season on them.