Texas 2013 Hunters Helping Heroes PIX

Discussion in 'Big Game Hunting Forum' started by SnwbrdrRm, Dec 18, 2013.

1. SnwbrdrRm

SnwbrdrRm Senior Refuge Member

December 4-8 we geared up and flew back down to Texas for the third year in a row, this time bringing 4 of our Nation?s finest heroes instead of our normal two. We had arrived to 84 degree temps that quickly dropped off (must have been the NJ weather that Chris, Dennis and I brought down with us). The cold snap started trigger a lot more movement than they had been seeing at the ranch and we ended up with the most productive week they had down there this season so far at this ranch. We got two heroes on their first bucks ever, shot a bunch of hogs via night vision, a beautiful RIO, helped manage the doe herd and just had a great time as always. I went down and filmed Chris with his bow for each sit as he was trying to get an archery buck, he gave up on that the last day and headed out with the rifle and I went in the box blind with Kyle, one of our other heroes where I filmed him fill his first ever buck tag. A great event and experience to share this all with these men, I cannot wait to get all the footage compiled and edited up but the pictures and short teaser video I posted will have to do for now.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Thank you for looking and take care,
    Ryan

2. SnwbrdrRm

SnwbrdrRm Senior Refuge Member

3. 2eagles

2eagles Elite Refuge Member

Great post! The smiles tell all. :tu The hanging hog brought an out loud "OH MY".

4. dakndug

dakndug Moderator Moderator

Very Awesome! Congrat to the Heroes, thank you all for your service! And thanks for posting this up! Great work!

Doug