Thank You Jeff (WW)

Discussion in 'Arizona Flyway Forum' started by Kurt, Aug 27, 2012.

1. Kurt

Kurt Senior Refuge Member

Jeff (WW),

I would like to thank you for all the work you did for us in Arizona! You put a lot of time in and your efforts are very much appreciated. As you stated, its a tough job and never will everyone be happy - the "unfun" part of leadership.

It was a pleasure hunting with you and I still have the shirt and lanyards (the lanyards you make so darn well, I'll die before it wears out). If you ever want to meet on the river to hunt again, please let me know and I'd be happy to hunt with you again.

Thanks again and good luck to you and your family,

Kurt

2. Widgnwhacker

Widgnwhacker Elite Refuge Member Sponsor

Thanks Kurt and the pleasure was all mine my friend!! I miss all my hunting friends and hunting spots. Since leaving AZ, I havent hunted anything in over 3 years. Glad the lanyards are still holding well. Just startin the buisness back up again and plan on coming back just as strong as before. I may take you up on a hunt someday if I ever get my guns, dog, and hunting gear back. They have all been held hostage against their will since my divorce. Take care my friend and thanks for the kind words and thanks for your service to our great country.

Jeff