Taxidermy Forum Sponsors

THANK you THANK you THANK you

Discussion in 'Taxidermy Forum' started by quackerduck, Dec 27, 2017.

1. quackerduck

quackerduck Senior Refuge Member

I donate hunts here in Maryland for VETS thru a 501-c group called Hunters Helping Heroes. I have been doing this for the past 7 years. The cherry on the top of each hunt, is where I can tell that Vet. He has a free mount coming. So they can remember the hunt for years to come. My Thanks goes out to you guys that do this for a thank you note and a bag of taffy. Page Nethercutt at Moore`s Swamp Natural Wildlife Creations. Kale Hartman at Cripple Creek Waterfowl Taxidermy. Blake Wilson at Wings Over Water Studios. Jim McNamara`s at McNamara`s Taxidermy. Bryan Foley at Mounted Memories Taxidermy. Bryan Jones at Trophy Care. John Glezos at Outdoor Inspiration. My hat is off to you all. 95% of my Vets are Combat Vets with about 35% being wounded or with PTSD .So THANK YOU !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2. jzee

jzee Elite Refuge Member

Thanks to everyone involved.

Thank you guys.

3. cholt

cholt Senior Refuge Member

Love all Blake Wilson’s mounts can’t wait to get my sprigs back and slowly clear my freezer out of the other birds I have.i usually tell the wife I’m carrying some drift wood to him and slide a bird in lol

4. NCBADGES

NCBADGES North / South Carolina Flyway Moderator Moderator

Hats off to you boys. Good stuff! :clap

ncb