Thanks, Alabama

Discussion in 'The Duck Hunters Forum' started by stevena198301, Oct 5, 2018.

1. J.Bennett

J.Bennett Elite Refuge Member

What he does or appears to be doing inside his pants is the public's business if he is in public view while doing it. Even in CA. In CA it falls under PC 647(a), Lewd or dissolute conduct in any public place or in any place open to the public or exposed to public view. Nothing has to be exposed, you just have to be touching (or appearing to touch) your "private parts" (or someone else's) for the purpose of either sexual gratification or to offend someone else. It would appear that FL has a similar law.

2. J.Bennett

Not if he is doing it in a public place or in view of the public, regardless of whether or not he is exposed.

3. num70

num70 Elite Refuge Member

That's why I wear MC Hammer pants and have two fake arm slings.
    Nobody can ever be sure what I'm up to.
    [​IMG]

4. J.Bennett

Reminds me of a story... I spent a summer while I was in college working as a fishing guide at a small lodge in Alaska. Most of our guests would fly into Anchorage and myself or one of the other guides would drive guys to and from the airport (about a 3 hour trip one way). Inevitably, the guys that were departing would want to stop by the Great Alaskan Bush Co. for a "final, final" and the guys that were arriving would want to stop there to celebrate the beginning of their trip.

I'll never forget one older gentleman whose group decided to opt out of a last couple hours of fishing the morning of their departure so that they could get to Anchorage early in order to do a little shopping, etc. Well, as we are nearing Anchorage I ask them where they wanted to go, and all 4 of them said (in unison), "the Bush Company." So I take them there and I notice as we are getting out of the van, the elderly gentleman is wearing sweatpants. I just figured that he wanted to be comfortable for the long flight... Well these guys start getting after it, to the point that I'm starting to get nervous about them being able to get on the plane. He noticed my nervousness and told me to let him know when it was time to leave. I told him we should have left about 5 minutes ago. He looked at me and says, "one more dance and we'll get out of here." He then flags down the nearest girl and requests a dance. About 20 seconds into the lap dance, he yanks down his sweatpants (no underwear, of course) and proceeds to get us thrown out of there. He looked at me as we were getting in the van and says, "I knew that I wouldn't be able to talk these other guys into leaving, so I figured this was the only way to get them out of there."

The worst part was having to talk the door guy into letting me back in about an hour later when I showed up with the new arrivals that I picked up when I dropped that first crew off...

5. num70

num70 Elite Refuge Member

^whatever works!^

6. J.Bennett

I will say that it definitely got them out of there in a hurry... As I was unloading their luggage at the airport, I looked at his sweat pants and looked at him and said, "you had that all planned from the time you got dressed this morning, didn't you?" He just smiled and said, "of course not."

stevena198301 likes this.
  7. whaknMalrds

whaknMalrds New Member

I’m with lip shooter, anytime anyone does inappropriate actions around kids should be punished 10 full no excuses and to be taking pictures of kids showering of in bathing suites is disturbing. Leave it to a California to defend a pervert, don’t know about them California’s! Now if I could keep them out of my state it would save us a lot of headaches!!

8. J.Bennett

As I mentioned previously, California has laws against lewd or dissolute conduct and contrary to what another Californian has been claiming, one does not have to expose themselves to be in violation of those laws (although if one does expose themselves while engaging in such conduct they would also be charged with indecent exposure and have to register as a sex offender). We also have laws which make it illegal to photograph, film, or otherwise record someone without their consent or knowledge, with the intent to arouse, appeal to, or gratify lust, passions, or sexual desires and invade the privacy of that other person. In other words, Chief Driggers would likely be in even more trouble than he is if he had done it in CA.