The 10,000 decoy goose spread

Discussion in 'Colorado Flyway Forum' started by Goose Pimp, Jan 25, 2004.

1. ColoDuk

ColoDuk Elite Refuge Member

i can supply the hand held radios, your gonna need them just to talk to the guy next to you :l

2. nraredneck

nraredneck Senior Refuge Member

What are the dates. I'm in on the one in NW MO. And how many people are there and all? Keep me posted. Would be interested if things fall into place. Cost of stamps etc? Bird #s?

3. Goosedad24

Goosedad24 Senior Refuge Member

I've got a few radios too, also I do have a doz full bodies and will have four or five doz silos, I want to try and get 100 or so northwinds by then too ;)

4. xtremefowler

xtremefowler Senior Refuge Member

Nraredneck, If I go to the one in MO you better come out here!!!! The license is only 5.00 a day the state stamp is 5.00 bucks and the hip is free or 1.00 can't remeber. Also need to talk R&R kid into coming and the gas for you guys would be cheap.

5. Hoot

Hoot Senior Refuge Member

im pretty sure you would kill the crap out of em......

why do you have to think up all this cool hunting crap while im stuck in georgia and cant witness it?:l

Tom

6. bullbasin

bullbasin Senior Refuge Member

WOW......have been out for a few in NE hunting and just getting time to read the posts. I will tell you all right now this would be front page news and would turn some heads.

I would definatley be in and could film, take photos and write it up for the website. I am putting in some calls to see what kind of response I get from manufactures on this as well. I will update you with thier responses. Might get some more elect. calls and dekes.

Pimp...email me or call when you get a chance. We still need to talk about some of your stuff for the website.

7. Goose Pimp

Goose Pimp Senior Refuge Member

C'mon guys we need to get this baby going, I mentioned it to the guys in Tx and i one day they had 15,000 decoys lined up and 14,000 acres to hunt TV, and Radio coverage and more, we cant let the damn Texan's stick it too us.

8. dirksdogs

dirksdogs Senior Refuge Member

icould contribute a few hundred if i can shoot might be able to find 1000 between two of us

9. Gander D. Bander

Gander D. Bander Elite Refuge Member

The reason i ain't said one way or another on this deal is because we did this same thing back home in MO a few eyars ago but it was 16 guys 3600 decoys with 9 ecallers to kill 40 some birds I can't remember but all I know is how do you hide that many guys YOU DON'T! You got a guy that sits up, a guy that raises his gun to be ready at 80 yards (which don't work on spring birds :rolleyes: ) a guy that is floppin around like a dyin cat... Someone always shoots early to put it plain and simple it's a MOFO! You think its tough to keep 20 dozen FB from getting mixed up? This will be a nightmare compared to that.
    Its a good idea scott and Not to sound negative, I will help in anyway I can but .... good luck :)

10. Goose Pimp

Goose Pimp Senior Refuge Member

Chris im sure as usual I have bitten off more than I can chew, just the thought of it is awesome though when you spend as much time as I have on them stupid white SOB you like to get some revenge once in awhile, there is nothing like decoying snow's, I do not know if there is anyway to get the stars aligned to make this happen if not ohh well, I still like the thought of it.