The anti-religious left

Discussion in 'Political Action Forum' started by KENNEDY63, Sep 10, 2017.

1. spaightlabs

spaightlabs Elite Refuge Member

Most of the time when folks cite material they want to be considered credible they will provide the source.

2. pintail2222

pintail2222 Elite Refuge Member

That's true. Unless you assume everybody has a subscription to the WSJ.

And if not - you're kind enough to post the entire article like @KENNEDY63 has.

3. spaightlabs

spaightlabs Elite Refuge Member

You and yours get out of dodge ok or did you avoid the surge? Hope y'all are safe.

pintail2222 likes this.
  4. lugnut

lugnut Elite Refuge Member

Kinda like we were for trotting out McCain and Romney? Well it was their turn don`t ya know.

5. API

API Political Action Forum Moderator Flyway Manager

WSJ? Should have a confirmation reference. :tu

6. Bear

Bear Elite Refuge Member

Since there seems to be a relatively common opinion on here that Trump was elected to stop Hillary but that doesn't look like it's going to be an issue in 2020 should the Republicans stay with him or run someone else?

He could face an anybody but Trump backlash from the democrats.

And if so...who?

7. KENNEDY63

KENNEDY63 Elite Refuge Member

Still not a lefty in da' house willing to condemn the bigotry on their side of the aisle. Just more redirects. Sweet!

8. cootmeurer

cootmeurer Elite Refuge Member

Bit premature if you ask me. He has been on the job for 9 months now! Lots of time to see if can produce or not. If he gets the economy humming again, and is seen as the reason for that, then he is back in. If there is a war or conflict that resolves well then he is in. If keeps up with the twitter war with anyone that offends him, and keeps letting McConnell define the legislative process then he is toast.

yellowlab03 and Bear like this.
  9. pintail2222

pintail2222 Elite Refuge Member

We are safe & sound - thank you. :tu

We're still in MN. Some levity for my worried mind - worst part so far other than the Patriots losing on Thursday night Football is that I went out dove hunting and went 2-12... and it was with my old wingmaster that I keep at my buddies house up here. :doh

We live just west of I-75. Far enough and high enough from any surge that came in from the gulf. Neighbors who stayed have texted me that the exterior of our house is fine - built in 2012 so it meets 2010 hurricane codes. Hopefully no water got in thru the roof vents...

They tell us that our pool cage is torn - no big deal. We lost a few trees and bushes - all replaceable by the association.

But Naples still has no power and our daughters schooo has called off classes for the week. So we are in no hurry to return.

10. API

API Political Action Forum Moderator Flyway Manager

Good to hear. The bride's cousins live in the Port St Lucie area. They opted to hunker down. So far so good.

pintail2222 likes this.