The intolerant secular fundamentalists have their undies in a bundle - again

Discussion in 'Political Action Forum' started by KENNEDY63, Mar 28, 2015.

1. pintail2222

pintail2222 Elite Refuge Member

Isn't it interesting that Companies are considered "good" by the left if they speak out against a persons right to defend them self in a court of law by exercising their First Amendment rights...

But those same people consider Companies to be "bad" if they contribute money to a political candidate and/or policy...

2. API

API Political Action Forum Moderator Flyway Manager

Just a heads up... any more violation of the PAF policy regarding derogatory name calling and this thread will be closed. :yes

3. Steve Borgwald

Steve Borgwald Elite Refuge Member

4. KENNEDY63

KENNEDY63 Elite Refuge Member

5. pintail2222

Exactly! :clap

6. Lip Shooter

Lip Shooter Elite Refuge Member

You need to let Booby J and IBM know this.

They just don't understand the law and they need to read it.

Have you wondered why your the only person who gets what this law is about? :nutz Maybe your pal K as well.

7. Steve Borgwald

Steve Borgwald Elite Refuge Member

Have you wondered whether you might be the only person who doesn't get the law?

8. Lip Shooter

Maybe, me and all those Indiana legislators who wrote and signed the amendment. Sure I am in that group I guess. Oh and toss in the Arky governor who vetoed their bill. Yep we all just do not get it. I'll study up on how making a law where the government does not have to get involved with something makes it right. See that :)

9. pintail2222

You remind me of the Libs in MN who said that if Shall Issue CC was passed in to law then anybody with a gun would be allowed to go out and shoot somebody... That MN would become the "Wild Wild West"... Their would be shootouts at the MOA and in the old Metrodome by Shall Issue CC holders... Violent crime would skyrocket if more people were allowed to carry firearms in MN.... They claimed that would all happen in MN because they incorrectly believed that the Shall Issue CC would "allow CC holders to do so...."

Shall Issue passed right around the time Light Rail Transit passed in the MN Legislature.

Since then - Shall Issue CC holders have not gone out on a shooting rampages. Shall Issue CC holders have not turned the MOA into the Wild Wild West. And violent crime is down in MN...

But in that same time frame Light Rail Transit has killed 14 people....

Last edited: Apr 18, 2015
  10. Lip Shooter

Now your really getting to me! I use that same exact analogy, used it last week in fact at work!:mad::mad::mad:

But your reallllly stretching comparing a gay law to a gun law trying to making it right, oh so right :)