Tennessee Flyway Forum Sponsors

The Missus' Cabin -

Discussion in 'Tennessee Flyway Forum' started by rtjrex & MollyAnn, Feb 14, 2014.

1. spaightlabs

spaightlabs Elite Refuge Member

Just being able to fully partake in the goodies from craft services will be worth the aggravation of having those folks all over the place. Make sure you get your special requests in early and don't be afraid to ask for anything you want - they live for that!

2. GUNNERX2

GUNNERX2 Elite Refuge Member

Have they written in parts for Jose and Manual?

3. rtjrex & MollyAnn

rtjrex & MollyAnn Elite Refuge Member

ThorneSide Cabin @ Plantation Bottoms' at the bott
    Morning Stevie -
    Well, fellas have pretty much lost their heads over this movie thing. As a matter of fact, they have lost their heads. They are in the pole barn right now because of that. The plastic jugs they used for heads got brittle and broke. BUT, there just might be a solution that will help them out. One of the make-up fellas that whips up the cuts, head loss, arms blown off and holes in the guts might just be able to make the fellas something that just might make them movie worthy. I looked at them over the weekend. My Missus' had already told me to DO NOT take them out and stage them standing around the corner with a cigar or something looking around...... Dang - always a step ahead of me. Im thinking they ought to be standing at least in the dove field, beings there aint really any dove in it. They, the dove, disappeared on Sunday afternoon I think. I saw two around 5pm yesterday. Who knows why they do what they do.

Me, Maggs, & Stuff'..........

4. GUNNERX2

Maybe get those movie folks whip up some Freddy Krueger type masks for the boys. Might help with the scarecrowing...couldn't hurt. Then you could drag the fellows out for Halloween, they sure to be a big hit.

5. rtjrex & MollyAnn

Our neighbors are beginning to ask about the hired help and where are they. They are kinda missing seeing them standing around in different places in the barn/cabin compound. Really didn't even think folks were noticing them. People see a bunch that you never would think of. Halloween & Christmas have been their banner seasons but Im thinking they need to get out more.
    Im really hoping to get help from the "Hollywood Magic" folks whilst' all of this is going on. Its just a couple of heads, It aint rocket science Im thinking... The plastic jugs seem to draw the waspers when they crack open.

Me, Maggs, & Stuff'.........

6. rtjrex & MollyAnn

Yesterday, My missus' handed me a sack full of worn out shirts and pants. Here, put these somewhere that you can remember where you put them for the fall & winter.
    What are they for I asked? For those silly looking scarecrows that are good for nothing. Ole Jose' & Marice~ as you call them. Well bless her heart! she does like the fellas, but just didn't want to admit it!

Now, I cant wait to meet the movie guy that puts this stuff together. Im going to show him a pix of the fellas & see what he can do on their dime! Just like you said Gregg, "asked them!

[​IMG]

Me, Maggs, & Stuff'...............

7. rtjrex & MollyAnn

Morning Gents -
    Seems that its really happening. There is a movie in the making and it involves a little bit of me & My Missus'. We were invited up to a movie lot of sorts in Ky on Saturday for a "Shoot" for part of the movie that's being made that really will also be in and around our home and cabin in a couple of weeks.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Mostly, the day involved the Blue & Gray shooting each other, talking about it, dying good, being loud, & eating a bunch of food! we got to meet a bunch of folks that will be coming to our place and we got to see kinda what happens and when.

8. rtjrex & MollyAnn

My Missus' fell right in helping the folks that make it happen, and I just sat back and watched. Several places they were shooting was covered in Posion Ivy and Ole Rex hung way back. I reckon no one else noticed except my wife & I. When asked why we didn't join the crowd in the shade, we told them why. Everyone looked down and around, then took off running to where we were.

All in all, it was a dang good day!

Me & Miss Tish............

9. deac

deac Elite Refuge Member

That Stuff doin his fall down routine in the top pic?

10. GUNNERX2

Those boys are never gonna find them dubs they shootin' at. Don't see no fetchin' dog neither.