The Most Incompetent Airline?

Discussion in 'The Duck Hunters Forum' started by AvianQuest, Mar 6, 2018.

1. stevena198301

stevena198301 Elite Refuge Member Supporting Member

Hang on... I missed that referenced post by @hartfish. I agree with him. Nasty bastages. Or the sick ones who cough non-stop and then proceed to wipe their grubby hands on everything. I have felt people like that cough on the back of my neck. That is probably less sanitary that @TheDuckSlayer doing booger sugar off the back of a toilet... I cringe thinking about it.

2. Montauker

Montauker Elite Refuge Member

Reality is crappy schedule and stuck on long haul flights. I think there are also restrictions with where they can once they arrive.

3. TheDuckSlayer

TheDuckSlayer Elite Refuge Member

Yea well, I probably wouldn’t have to get any vaccinations if I ever wanted to go to Africa or something. There’s an upside to everything.

stevena198301 likes this.
  4. hartfish

hartfish Elite Refuge Member

I'm talking about First Class. God only knows what happens in po folks section.

5. JP

JP Elite Refuge Member

Ah, the smell of **********s in the morning!

6. Steve Borgwald

Steve Borgwald Elite Refuge Member

I was supposed to fly Delta last December from Columbus to Atlanta and then catch a connecting Delta flight. This was the day that Atlanta shut down due to a power outage. The original Delta flight was cancelled so they scheduled me onto another Delta flight....which was delayed.

While I'm waiting to see if that second flight is going to take off, I notice that my Delta app has informed me that Delta has arranged for me to fly United to Newark and connect there.

Very nice, I thought, for one airline to hand me over to another airline. Didn't know they did that. I just wish my luggage had been handed over to the United flight as well.

And what would have happened if I hadn't happened to have a Delta app on my phone? No one at the Delta gate had said boo to me about the transfer to United.

7. Lip Shooter

Lip Shooter Elite Refuge Member

Nothing better than lost luggage. = free shopping spree for me. I have done that about 8 times now.

8. 10GAGENUT

10GAGENUT Elite Refuge Member Sponsor Flyway Manager

It's even more interesting to see what they do to people who are severely overweight on flights. One flight the wife and I were on there was a guy who was every bit of 450 lbs plus trying to get on, the counter people tried to explain to him he would have to buy two seats because he couldn't physically fit in one and that was the rules. Quite entertaining listening him scream about being discriminated against for 20 minutes, even more so when three airport security guards dragged him out of the terminal area.

9. Montauker

Montauker Elite Refuge Member

Hell I'm 220 and 5'10" and I don't fit into a coach seat

10. H20DAD

H20DAD Elite Refuge Member

Your BMI is 31.6.