Idaho Flyway Forum Sponsors

The new Idaho Forum parameters ? Vagueness

Discussion in 'Idaho Flyway Forum' started by The Hajj, Feb 13, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mallard14

mallard14 Senior Refuge Member

Unless you have seen what has been deleted on here...than you need to get a clue! That is far worse than what has been deleted. I guess you are one of the "in crowd" on the Nevada forum:clap

2. MJ

MJ Administrator Moderator Flyway Manager

Oh trust me, I have a clue. I've seen it. All of it.

And I've read a lot of the petty childish rants that go on here, on the divers forum, the NV forum, the duck hunters forum, the blah blah blah blah blah...

You're looking for a fight, and I am not going to play 3rd grade with you. I simply won't be a part of the kiddie stuff.

I'm bored with this now so I'll just move along. Don't be offended, I bore easily. It's not really about you. I know you want it be about you, but really, it isn't.

And I know you're the "last word" kind of guy, so I know you'll have a clever retort. But just so you know, I won't come back to read it. It's called self control. Getcha some!

3. 7grnhds

7grnhds Banned

wow!!!!

4. sdkidaho

sdkidaho Decoy, Gun Dog, Christian, Idaho, Montana/Wyoming Moderator Flyway Manager

You're right, they didn't say I had to be, they asked me to be. Why do you suppose that is?

In your opinion I am choosing sides. From my point of view I am enforcing the rules when I step in and do not allow members to attack other members here. And of course that can be argued that it's my version of the rules, the same can be said of you and your interpretation thereof. It's a cyclical argument, now isn't it?

And seriously, once "I" became a moderator ALL of these problems started? Oh man, what a laugh that is. I think what you mean is that someone finally started telling you no, that you can't do whatever you feel like doing here, and while I can see that being a problem for you, it certainly isn't a problem for the guys that have taken abuse from you.

Nor most anyone elses, as is evident from your responses to others on this Idaho Forum.

Why? Because as soon as you get someone who thinks they have been mistreated on this fictional forum we are speaking about, who will they come to? That's right, you, the owner of the site. The head man. Why do you think each state at the Refuge has it's own moderators? Because it's too much for one or two guys to handle and so they add people to help control the inevitable flow of problems.

Who? The people who have broken the rules and who have been warned time and time again, that's who. That is who I am speaking to and about. But, according to you, that does not include you, so then why would you even be remotely worried? If I'm wrong, and don't know what I am doing as a moderator, then what do you have to worry about? Right?

5. sdkidaho

sdkidaho Decoy, Gun Dog, Christian, Idaho, Montana/Wyoming Moderator Flyway Manager

Be that as it may, the rules that each of us agreed to still apply. I don't need to go into the field with anyone. I don't need to go into their homes. I don't need to go out and have a beer with anyone. Those things weren't in my job description. Ensuring that everyone here follows the same set of rules, is.

Call 'em like you see 'em all day long, just don't break the rules while doing so.

6. 7grnhds

7grnhds Banned

Wow. You just don't get it do you sdk.

seal- That may be how people are in those situations. But you are assuming that's how they are in real life.

7. seal

seal Elite Refuge Member

You missed the point again. I really dont see the point in wasting more of my time. Since you want to hammer on rules so much. What are the rules on moderators going into the deleted thread files, pulling out members deleted material, quoting them, and placing the quote in their own thread. At the very least......I would think that was an abuse of "power". In the years I have been here..........I have never seen a moderator do that. I really dont see why you needed to do it. I removed those threads to prevent the pot stirring. Why did you feel it necessary to go against my wishes and bring them back from the grave????????? I remember one of your friends posted a blatant personal attack and only that portion of his post was deleted. Other guys post something far less significant.........and you lock or delete the thread. At the very least.......their entire post gets deleted. You call that impartiallity????????????

8. seal

seal Elite Refuge Member

Forget em man..........lets go bust some clays out at the shop:tu

9. Mattcarlson7

Mattcarlson7 Senior Refuge Member

I think we need to have a big party...all of us eat a couple burgers share a couple beers and a couple laughs...and it would end all this petty crap...

10. seal

seal Elite Refuge Member

Well.........I am headed for the exit. This bar has become rather boresom to me. I still have your number though:tu

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.