Idaho Flyway Forum Sponsors

The new Idaho Forum parameters ? Vagueness

Discussion in 'Idaho Flyway Forum' started by The Hajj, Feb 13, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sdkidaho

sdkidaho Decoy, Gun Dog, Christian, Idaho Moderator Flyway Manager

Perhaps you should re-read what I wrote and put it in context instead of trying to derail what was actually said.

Not that it matters as this thread also has become the same old cyclical argument that goes nowhere.

2. mallard14

mallard14 Senior Refuge Member

It doesn't matter if someone said it first! Your a MODERATOR you should be above that stuff. Especially since you delete post with less than what you said. You made a personal attack on 7. But again...its ok cause your the mod and he did it first.

JOKE!

3. mallard14

mallard14 Senior Refuge Member

So what you are saying is you have a sack! :bow:clap Good job!

4. 7grnhds

7grnhds Banned

Yet again you still haven't learned that you are the reason for this being a "cyclical argument". Even SSS was smart enough to stop posting when he knew he was beat. As long as the horse tries to move or take a breath, I will kick it. No matter if it's the last dying quiver. You just can't get it through your head that some of us here are tired of you forcing your morals on us. All the while claiming you are enforcing the rules. You are enforcing your own interpretation of the rules. But, only when it's against one of your buddies. What have they ever given you to buy their way into good graces? If that's what it takes to be able to violate your interpretation of the TOS and get away with it, I give up. I don't really have anything to offer you. The problem is that this thread went too far too quickly. You never got a chance to delete, close or stop it. Now we're on page 4 and over 700 views. Enough people have seen it that if you deleted it now, we'd have proof of your favoritism. Too bad for you.....

5. IFSteve

IFSteve Elite Refuge Member

Hey I have an idea. How about 7 being a moderator. Lets see how much fun you can make this place?

6. Mattcarlson7

Mattcarlson7 Senior Refuge Member

I swear...I would smack some of you guys in the back of the head if you were my kid! How about we all unbutton, unzip and see whose is bigger and end this!

7. sdkidaho

sdkidaho Decoy, Gun Dog, Christian, Idaho Moderator Flyway Manager

Incorrect again. Read what I wrote.

Knew he was beat? Therein lies the problem. You treat this as if it were some kind of contest that someone can win. No one here is winning.

Yeah, that's obvious. Even if you're wrong.

Nope, just enforcing the Refuges rules. Thanks though.

No offense to anyone here, but I have no buddies here. I have some acquaintances, as in guys I know who they are because I've seen their faces, but I'm not sure that I know any of them well enough to call them a "buddy". That's not to say that I couldn't become close friends with some of the guys here, but as of this moment, I just know a few of them by sight, and a less than a handful by name. I have certainly met some guys from here that I wouldn't mind calling friend, but I'm fairly certain that I'll need to get to know them better before I start handing out favoritism.

Your interpretation of me having buddies here is that some others here aren't being told to stop like you have been. Well, that's because they haven't acted as poorly as you have. Pretty simple.

Damned if we do, damned if we don't. If it had been locked, you would have complained. If anyone but those of the same opinion as you respond, you complain. The only way to please you is to agree with you and allow you to walk all over whomever you please. Sorry, but once again I'll remind you that you don't get to do that here. Ok?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.