The southern Illinois special

Discussion in 'Swap A Hunt Forum' started by Fullbored, Nov 6, 2012.

1. Fullbored

Fullbored Elite Refuge Member

Well had a trip planned to go to the PNW this year but the guy I had planned to go with had to have surgery and wouldn't be able to hunt after that so that trip is on for next year. My buddy and I still want to go somewhere so looking to do a little trading.

What i'm looking for
    Something under 12 hours away. Goose hunting, ducking hunting, would prefer something in the Texas coast, LA, AR, Nebraska, Kansas, NW Missouri, Florida blue wingers ,snow goose hunting of any type ( have 800 white rocks, ecaller etc). I'm open to a lot of hunting opportunities shoot me a pm we can go from there

What i have to offer
    Lodging at a new 5000 square foot lodge, crappie fishing, fair-good duck hunting but is weather dependant, good-great deer hunting, good goose hunting but would be in central illinois, snow goose hunting, hogging(noodling, hilly billy hand fishing) big flat heads in the summer time. Just about anything else southern IL has to offer

2. Fullbored

Fullbored Elite Refuge Member

bump our season ends Jan. 8 looking to extend our season somewhere. Couple pictures from this year

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]