The Washington State Refuge Classifieds!

Discussion in 'Washington Flyway Forum' started by Green Duck Truck, Jul 5, 2010.

1. Green Duck Truck

Green Duck Truck Washington State Moderator Moderator

BUY, SELL, TRADE! For personal items only.

1. All guidelines from the main classified forum must be met: http://www.refugeforums.com/classifieds_guidelines.html
    >>>YOU MUST STATE THE PRICE FOR YOUR FOR SALE ITEM(S). NO "MAKE OFFER" POSTS.

2. All communications between sellers and buyers is to be via PM or Email. NO CHAT in this thread please.

3. When your item(s) sell, please contact Green Duck Truck to have your classified ad deleted ASAP.

4. For personal items only. No commercial ads. No leases or club memberships.

5. Dogs for sale must be placed on the Gun Dog Classifieds.

6. Ads will be deleted after 30 days. If the item(s) are still available, you may re-post.

7. No ads for friends. Members only.

8. No Craigslist links please.

2. jimmyfly

jimmyfly Senior Refuge Member

Benelli SBE II Max 4 Camo- $1100

Has less than 200 rounds through it. Stored indoors in a gun safe. Bought 5 years ago, 28in barrel, comes standard with 5 chokes and Briley Crio Plus choke, factory hard case and soft case. PM if you have questions. 2018010395172646.jpg 2018010395172500.jpg

3. Sprig11

Sprig11 Refuge Member

Dropzone 1.JPG Dropzone 2.JPG Dropzone 3.JPG Dropzone 4.JPG Hi Guys,
    I am selling my dropzone honker decoys. I have 3 dozen to sell and they come with plastic and nylon bags. Have majority of feeders and quite a few rester pose and a few sentrys. Asking 300.00 per dozen. Have hunted over these for a few years and they are very effective. Some have been repainted and reflocked. They are all in pretty good condition. If interested call or text Terry at 360-520-2904.

Last edited: Jan 14, 2018 at 12:27 AM