The Washington State Refuge Classifieds

Discussion in 'Washington Flyway Forum' started by Green Duck Truck, Jul 5, 2010.

1. Green Duck Truck

Green Duck Truck Washington State Moderator Moderator

BUY, SELL, TRADE! For personal items only.

1. All guidelines from the main classified forum must be met: http://www.refugeforums.com/classifieds_guidelines.html
    >>>YOU MUST STATE THE PRICE FOR YOUR FOR SALE ITEM(S). NO "MAKE OFFER" POSTS.

2. All communications between sellers and buyers is to be via PM or Email. NO CHAT in this thread please.

3. When your item(s) sell, please contact Green Duck Truck to have your classified ad deleted ASAP.

4. For personal items only. No commercial ads. No leases or club memberships.

5. Dogs for sale must be placed on the Gun Dog Classifieds.

6. Ads will be deleted after 30 days. If the item(s) are still available, you may re-post.

7. No ads for friends. Members only.

8. No Craigslist links please.

2. CurrencyTrader

CurrencyTrader Senior Refuge Member

I have some home made J Hook weights....like any home made product, some of these are heavy some are lighter....I have included pics of GHG 7.5 and 4 oz weights to compare....I have about a dozen of the heavier ones left (great for goose floaters) and a couple doz of the smaller.... they have stretch fabric and about 20 feet of braided nylon decoy cord attached to each one.....15.00 a doz. 20180816_184341.jpg 20180816_184408.jpg

Attached Files:

3. Action

Action Elite Refuge Member

DE00F72A-FF62-4CBB-9C60-A2CB40897E28.jpeg Qty 2 Avery large six slot goose decoy bags with draw string top for sale. Will fit DSD giant decoys or Big Foot floaters. $30.00/ea

Qty 6 Rogers 12 slot duck decoy bags with draw string. $40.00/ea.

Willing to discount some if all are purchased at once. Otherwise prices are firm.

4. Green Duck Truck

This posting is for items up for sale by Potholes Mark. Please direct all questions and comments to him. :tu

24 Full Curl Mallards. $120
    Pickup only, at the Potholes.

thumbnail_IMG_6689.jpg

GHG January Mallards.
    with H anchors $75.
    Pickup only, at the Potholes.

thumbnail_IMG_6690.jpg

5. CurrencyTrader

CurrencyTrader Senior Refuge Member

Down to 21 goose sized weights....here is a new pic.....15 doz, or the 21 for 25.00 goose weights.jpg

6. drycreekvalley

drycreekvalley Elite Refuge Member

Turn-key 14 foot Alumacraft 1436 with very low hour 8hp Nissan Marine engine, trailer, Hummingbird fish finder and duck blind. Perfect boat for fishing lakes and lower rivers and great for duck hunting.

Coho and duck hunting are right around the corner and this boat is ready to go!

- 2013 14 foot flat bottom Alumacraft boat in excellent condition
    - 8hp Nissan Marine motor w/very low hours
    - Galvanized E-Z Loader trailer
    - Hummingbird 170 fish finder
    - Scotty rod holders
    - Duck blind frame (sorry I don't have pics of the blind setup. It is an aluminum frame boat blind with mounting brackets already installed in the boat, just clip it in.)

$2,100.00

Boat trailer size 2.jpg Boat trailer size 3.jpg Hummingbird finder.jpg Nissan 8hp.jpg Rod holder.jpg

7. Green Duck Truck

Brand New Gunnison Camo Float Tube. U-shaped for easy access. Tags still attached, with box and papers. Great for BOTH hunting and fishing. Max4 camo. These are not made anymore! $95, picked up in Yakima.

IMG_6312.jpg

8. HaydenHunter

HaydenHunter Elite Refuge Member

In search of inexpensive project boat. I have scored a free covered boat slip on a local lake and a buddy and I are looking to set up a dedicated boat and blind to be able to keep there. I don't want to use my current rig, which I use to hunt a variety of waterways.

We are looking for a 16-20' aluminum jon, vee or mod vee hull. We have a trailer and motor we can throw on this thing, so the ideal "find" would be inexpensive and hull only. Would also consider an 18'-20' pontoon boat that we will strip everything above the top deck and build a custom blind. Again, the key operative word here is inexpensive. Would like to spend no more than $2500 for boat if it includes trailer. Also have stuff to trade if that floats your boat. Decoys, 25 and 40 horse Johnnyrude outboards in good condition.

Does anybody have anything that would fit this bill?

9. Green Duck Truck

2 G&H Full-Body Flapper Canada Decoys. Excellent condition, barely used. Pull string out the back extends the big fabric wings. Great movement for your goose spread! Custom welded stakes. $70 each, or both for $120. Pick up in Yakima.
    IMG_6344.JPG
    IMG_6347.jpg
    IMG_6348.jpg
    IMG_6346.JPG

10. Green Duck Truck

4 Antique Paper Mache Victor/Animal Trap Bluebill Decoys. Stamped 1946, making them 72 years old. 2 Drakes, 2 Hens. All 4 for only $80. Pick up in Yakima.

IMG_6336.JPG
    IMG_6337.JPG