This says it all........

Discussion in 'Political Action Forum' started by takemrarely, Dec 26, 2017.

1. takemrarely

takemrarely Elite Refuge Member

U.S.
    Report: UK government begs Prince Harry, Meghan Markle not to invite Obamas to avoid offending Trump

2. stevena198301

stevena198301 Elite Refuge Member Supporting Member

Other than acknowledging Trump is a snowflake if the mere presence of the Obamas would offend him, what does that say, to you? I'm not seeing where anything more was said. Then again, that is just a headline, missing the meat of whatever the story is.

The_Duck_Master likes this.
  3. Bear

Bear Elite Refuge Member

It could happen. The Queen may be still Po'd about Obama's I-pod gift to her of his speeches on his first official visit to Great Britain.

:yes

4. stump

stump Elite Refuge Member

why doesn't the link work?

5. rhpierce

rhpierce Elite Refuge Member

Invite to what? Their wedding?

If they invite the Obamas and not the current POTUS while inviting other current foreign leaders, then yes, that's a slap in the face. And Trump would most likely tweet-rant. If they want to invite the Obamas in addition to...who cares?

High tea at some palace or another? Well...so what? Trump should go send them off personally and shake their hands while they board the plane...send HRH a gift for the Obamas to deliver via Prince Harry...tell BHO as he leaves that that's pretty much the weight he carries these days...enjoy the tour, here's a few bucks to visit the Tower Museum...

6. API

API PAF-CA Flyway Moderator Flyway Manager

@takemrarely ... good question here.

7. takemrarely

takemrarely Elite Refuge Member

Because I thought the title was all that was needed.....

They are so afraid to PO Trump......shows to me anyway that they don't want to be on his bad side because they know how that goes......

8. The_Duck_Master

The_Duck_Master Elite Refuge Member

Their level of fear undoubtedly ranks right up there with a parent's fear their toddler will throw a temper tantrum if they take them down the toy aisle. If you know they are easily set off, it's best for everyone if you avoid the trigger. Prudently avoiding the risk in no way legitimizes the tantrum.

Last edited: Dec 27, 2017
  9. ALMODUX

ALMODUX Elite Refuge Member

Prudently? No, as a parent that’s chicken****. Claiming it’s ‘prudent’ just helps the parent justify their fear of the child, and makes them feel better about their parenting. Probably not the analogy that applies here. The royals are just trying to keep one of their own from making public choices that bring negative attention to their monarchy....much like Diana. The royals are suffering from the same millennial and leftist infections as the rest of the world.

10. The_Duck_Master

The_Duck_Master Elite Refuge Member

You remind me of the dog trainers I've known whose only training method is force and intimidation. I pity guys like that but I pity the dogs more.