Georgia Flyway Forum Sponsors

This what you wish you had in GA.

Discussion in 'Georgia Flyway Forum' started by GH101, Feb 12, 2004.

1. GH101

GH101 Elite Refuge Member Sponsor

I have pics to back all my kills , do you.

Lets see the pic River, come on buddy, show me the stuff.

Now dont forget ole buddy, I hunt in GA also.

2. duckwho

duckwho Senior Refuge Member

ggb, you was banned and all and i wrote my congressman and got you reinstated. He said the only stipulation was that you had to take me on one of them thar goose hunts next year and provide me some female companionship(please try to keep her under 170 and over 5 foot tall) after the hunt.

Oh yea, i told you all about where to hunt pintails underneath BB comer. So can you hook a brother up.

3. GH101

Whats this about %*&% the care takers daughter, NO YOU DIDN'T, for real bro, come on, you did what ?

4. gagoosebuster

gagoosebuster Banned

gh1o1 give me a call...i got pics of all 210............. do you remember talking to me last year about this time.770-846-4549...robert

duck who..duck you......... if you get lucky i will carry you next year, cant getcha on tv.those 2 hunts are booked, but i may can get you a limit of geese(aint a doubt in my mind i cant), but mallard place is the going place now.pay 250 and watch the birds fly from one side of the refuge to the other.my bad, i am going to be good:mad: hahahahaha. you see my number above duck who , duck you call me we will go get some time brotha and kill somthin....gh101 nis the professional guide though, he will do ya right, i aint got nothing but the best early season goose hunt you can ever go on:)..............after early goose season my corn fields aretn worth a crap....gh101 does it all season

5. duckwho

i missed my chance to be a TV star when i quite calling competetion and droped off of the pro staff of the guy i called for. AT least i missed out on bein in the videos (bummer). Anyway, Straight to the point, i could care less about the filmed hunt i just wanna bust some *** on some birds, so i will gladly inhabit the corn fields with ya.
    Mabe you aughta auction off the spots for the tv show, and make you a few extra bucks. without a doubt you should send an invite to watch the show to all you admirers over on the bama page.
    I would sleep with a FAAAAAAAATTTTTTT girl and let yall video it, if you could put me on a swan.

6. gagoosebuster

gagoosebuster Banned

you gotta talk to gh101 about a swan, he can definetly put you on em!..i got the canadas for one week...i made a crap ton of money just one week takink folks hunting during our early goose season......... i was very suprised.all i carried was buddies of mine and after the hutn they all pitched in a little and gave me some money ( well above what i ever thought) it was all tips. but this coming year i am goign to do things different.but i will carry you and you aint got to pay unless you just want.i aint gonna turn it down:D

7. GH101

8. gagoosebuster

gagoosebuster Banned

9. duckwho

how much would one of them thar swan hunts cost. and doesnt that white dog (pic 1)almost look like its humping on something.

10. GH101

Ya ok white dog. Yep thats what he is doing, humping something.

You get the tag for next year and we will kill one, pick the dates and let me know if you get a tag.

You funny, white dog, you funny. Man that is a over grown rabbit dog on winstrol (steroids).