Tillson next on the chopping block?

Discussion in 'Political Action Forum' started by stump, Aug 28, 2017.

1. stump

stump Elite Refuge Member

http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/polit...esn’t-get-it’/ar-AAqPOCh?li=BBnb7Kz&ocid=iehp

When a guy doesn't support you no matter right or wrong, then he obviously is not cut out for the Trump Party....

What Mr. Trump needs....Wants... is folks that will "yes sir" no matter what. Your opinions will be given to you.
    So he needs to surround himself with those like minded people.....

Oh Snap... Look who just may be running for a seat against a guy Trump doesn't like....

http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/polit...enge-to-flake/ar-AAqQPe1?li=BBnb7Kz&ocid=iehp

Coincidence ????

2. hobbydog

hobbydog Elite Refuge Member

I thought there were no more leaks coming out of the White House.

3. Squaller

Squaller Elite Refuge Member

Seems to me, that the best move for Arpaio is to sit back and enjoy not being arrested...

I have a suspicion, that the more vocal he is, the less justified his pardon will appear.

hobbydog likes this.
  4. Ramblingman

Ramblingman Senior Refuge Member

Does any of this surprise you anymore?

I am surprised that people have lasted as long as they have. It has to be hard trying to cover and spin for your boss's half-truths, gaffes and out and out lies. Let alone stroking his fragile ego.

5. ALMODUX

ALMODUX Elite Refuge Member

.....but Obama never fired any of them. I agree: it is hard to figure.

Unless you realize the upside down perspective your lense takes. In that case, we have a former administration with zero expectation of competency, and the next administration that's demanding a high level of competency. One is a parking lot for fishnipples, while the other is gonna have some initial high turnover until someone is found that can do the job to the expected criteria. I'm not saying what is, or defending anyone. I'm merely pointing out the usual process and the obvious facts being ignored in being wrapped up in Trump hirings/firings like it's the new apprentice.

6. hartfish

hartfish Elite Refuge Member

Haha! Good one. Thanks for the morning laugh.

hobbydog likes this.
  7. ALMODUX

Irony: when liberals ridicule a proven, experienced, successful business person, after lauding 8 yrs of an incompetent hood ornament, over personnel issues.

OneShotBandit likes this.
  8. eel river

eel river Elite Refuge Member

This supposed business leader is possibly proving that running a country for the benefit of all citizens and visitors requires much more then being in a position to not pay companies, threaten legal action and only caring about your company. Hey, remember his pardon timing was all about RATINGs. What a chump.

9. KENNEDY63

KENNEDY63 Elite Refuge Member

This is what was said in the article you linked to:

“We’ve been hearing for weeks, from sources who’ve spoken to the president, that Trump is getting more and more fed up with Tillerson, who has still yet to staff his agency,” Swan reports.

There are apparently growing concerns in the administration that Tillerson has yet to appoint top roles at the State Department, “empowering only the tiniest inner circle,” which falls in line with reports the secretary of state has “destroyed morale” at the department.

How does that translate into what you said?

10. ALMODUX

LOL....you really can't make this up. Yup, that community organizing skill set was way better suited...........not.

OneShotBandit likes this.