Titan

Discussion in '4x4 / Truck Forum' started by SDMF, Aug 16, 2013.

1. SDMF

SDMF Senior Refuge Member

Hey all ! Any Nissan Titan owners on here? Current or former ? what's everyone's opinion on these trucks? Been kinda looking at one and wanted to get info from those of you that own/owned one.. Reliability? Fuel economy? how were they off the road ? Durability ? towing Power? creature comforts?
    Thanks for the input folks!!

2. Citori20ga

Citori20ga Senior Refuge Member

I'm on my second Titan. Nothing wrong with the first, just went from a King Cab to a Crew Cab Long Bed. I have had really good luck with both of mine. Strong power train, good looks, and power for days. I have a 2008 Pro4-X 4x4. Check out titantalk.com You can't go wrong with a Titan.

3. bluto56

bluto56 Senior Refuge Member

I had one it had great power and was fun to drive,but it got bad gas mileage the seats were pretty comfortable but if you got rain drops on it they stained the cloth seats the speedo was 2-3 mph off and the dealer would not fix he said they all did it. at 36 k it started check engine light came on for emissions. it was at that point I traded for a new ford and I like it way better. I know most of the problem were small but they just annoyed me. one other thing it had a noise in the front end that was there new that they could never find. I know most of these things were dealer related .

4. River Hill

River Hill Senior Refuge Member

Rumor has it they will be putting a Cummins Diesel in them next year. I am waiting for info on it.

5. royo

royo New Member

I bought mine in June of 2004 and I still have it . I have put Magna Flow exhausts on it and a K&N cold air intake and filter on it . The truck runs like a champ. I have also added an Undercover topper ofr the bed . I use this truck mainly as my hunting and fishing truck . It hauls all my gear plus a lot more .

6. Trophyduck

Trophyduck Elite Refuge Member

I had a 2007......Loved driving it, plenty of power, and it had no issues when I traded it in...BUT THE MILEAGE SUCKED
    ..I wanted a crew and GMC was giving money away so I went that route....

7. tcc

tcc Elite Refuge Member

I've had a few buddies with them, seemed to be fine trucks just crappy mpg. Be on the lookout for a 5.0l Cummins in the near future, I forget when they're supposed to roll that out.