Chesapeake Flyway Forum Sponsors

To all the Idiots that oppose Sunday Hunting

Discussion in 'Chesapeake Flyway Forum' started by Doemsomedamage, Dec 15, 2007.

1. Doemsomedamage

Doemsomedamage Elite Refuge Member

Can't hunt tomorrow suckas..hunters rights are being trampled by the collective sissy pants coalition that is made up of antis and idiot, p-whipped, lazy, wannabe hunters. For whatever idiotic reason they think it's good we can't hunt during the duck season on a Sunday..too bad the rest of the country aint buyin it..jagoffs:dv
    [​IMG]
    Nice...reeeeeal nice.:mad: get some rest chumps.

Warning: Sarcasm included

2. drewsmith

drewsmith Elite Refuge Member

Is there really a single hunter that does not support Sunday hunting on this forum?

3. Scotty

Scotty Elite Refuge Member

There are a lot, but I wouldnt call them idiots, just maybe a little slower...:nutz

4. Doemsomedamage

several...not to mention fence sitting lurkers who I'm attempting to shame into choosing Sunday to hunt over a rest day(for the hunter) so they can spread the attitude...

Alot of the reason we can't hunt sundays is hunters actually coming out in support of the asinine rule.. I guess you'd be suprised to hear some of the dumb reasons why alot of guys are glad we can't hunt sunday's

Keeps out of state hunter #'s down:rolleyes:

A rest day for the birds:l

A rest day for themselves:yes

To keep the divorce rate at the high level it's at and not jack it up to really high:z

Because Sundays are a day of the lord:dv

Fear of change:mad:

40+/- states can't be wrong..hunters in the North East are gettin the shaft..we do have rights..they're just craped upon by fear of ...

somthin to think about when you look out the widow tomorrow.

5. Scotty

hank, Not to disagree with you, because I do about hunting sunday, but look at it this way, if all the birds hole up tommoroow and have a chance to rest, than we will absolutely whack em monday....

6. Glendonboy

Glendonboy Elite Refuge Member

Give them Wed to rest and let more youth and folks who work M-F hunt more.

7. Doemsomedamage

We?

Absoultely wack em yesterday, today, tomorrow and Monday, as long as the weather and birds dictate when it's go time during the season...

I don't follow your logic. I can only kill 6 ducks in a day..and usuallly don't hunt with more than 3-4 guys in a blind(most times solo)...that's a max of 24 ducks in a day so absolutely wackin em is never more than shootin a limit...if you think anywhere is gonna be good every day all season long your dreamin, so get it while it's good during the season, not take a "time out" for church or whatever on potentially the best days of the season...we have splits to accomidate "rest"....besides management of hunting pressure should be a site specific deal...No real justification for a blanket law like that.

8. Doemsomedamage

Your point about No Sunday Hunting reducing opportunity for youth and folks who work M-F is spot on....but not so much with this rest day stuff...take a look at the season dates and notice the rest breaks between each one....My point is when it's hunting season it's the season for hunting not resting unless you so choose to on your own.

9. Scotty

Playing DA again, we dont all have nice private spots.. some of us like rest days on public lands.... To a lot of guys, a good whacking is 8 or ten for two or three guys... For me its a little more than that, but those days are few and far between lately for me I believe I have lost my MOJO...(not spinner)

However I dont think we should have a rest day, just arrange the season so we can accomodate the max number opf people, and hunt everyday... It works in other states...

I grew up in a state where sunday hunting is allowed, and it was culture shock moving here.

I agree you ahve to get em while the gettin is good...

10. Dave Sikorski

Dave Sikorski Elite Refuge Member

Where's that dead horse icon when you need it?

YES, I AM AGAINST SUNDAY WATERFOWL HUNTING.

-D