Chesapeake Flyway Forum Sponsors

To all the Idiots that oppose Sunday Hunting

Discussion in 'Chesapeake Flyway Forum' started by Doemsomedamage, Dec 15, 2007.

1. cancan

cancan Elite Refuge Member

They told you that the org would have to poll its members to tell you what there stance is. its not run by the opinions of its officers ....objectives are the objectives of its members, but you get an A for spin.

And while quakerneck is here how bout a difinative answer on why mdoga opposes? straight from the horses mouth so to speak.

2. 870barks

870barks Senior Refuge Member

Dosomedamage....do you live in Delaware or Maryland? Your profile does not say.

3. Labtales

Labtales Elite Refuge Member

Huh, I was unaware.:rolleyes:

Apparently the place of residence is "Doemsomedamage World" where it seems none of the rides are functional.
    Stop trying to twist what members of this forum say to meet your own ends DSD. It's feeble at best and in bad taste at worst.

You brought that into it when you confronted several of the guys who live in Md. That was the point that it became a two-state argument.

BTW, hey Jeff, is membership exploding since the outset of this thread? :dv

4. MDbowman

MDbowman Elite Refuge Member

5. Mayor of Seneca

Mayor of Seneca Elite Refuge Member

Andy,

Just maybe this is it ? what you heard is that South Carolina switched from no Sunday hunting to Sunday hunting but somehow they have Counties that for some reason do not allow Sunday hunting. So the Feds mandated its either/or can't have Compensatory Days and Sunday's too within framework.

As you know Jerry retired so unknown if "protocol" has changed but any State under "conpensatory days" will have to seek the change through Flyway Council and Service.

6. jkryspin

jkryspin Elite Refuge Member

Labtales - Nice try, yet again. I never brought state residency into this debate, aside from requesting the stance and reasoning by the guide's association. Remember we went over this once before? It's the MD residents that started the border debate. Most of us are trying to argue the principle, while others keep spinning residency into it. Hell, Nick even asked Jeff a couple times what percentage would a MDWFA member poll need to be in order to proceed in creating an action plan for Sunday Waterfowl Hunting.

Carry on...

7. fgallo

fgallo Senior Refuge Member

Really doesn't matter to me what other states do but beings I work M-F I would LOVE to be able to hunt Sat & Sun to give me more than one freakin day a week to hunt.....................:tu

8. jkryspin

jkryspin Elite Refuge Member

[​IMG]

9. yuk

yuk Guest

.....I was out on the Bay scouting this morning.....a bit foggy, but it would have been a great day to duck hunt. Saw alot of birds..........nothing like decoying birds in the fog.:)

10. Dave Sikorski

Dave Sikorski Elite Refuge Member

Yet another Sunday that I'm glad I am not hunting. It's raining it's ***** off in 21042.:nutz

-D