To people looking for a duck club in Los Banos.. (crook alert)

Discussion in 'California Flyway Forum' started by HeadsUpHunters, Mar 6, 2013.

1. bojingles

bojingles Elite Refuge Member

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9FiGjM7fefc

Im not sure anyone has ever held the title for "western states champion" at both duck calling and country singing in one year, let alone four consecutive years!!!????

I would kill for him to autograph my guitar and duck call. His talents are endless.

2. HeadsUpHunters

HeadsUpHunters New Member

Near season bump.. Looks like OPU website has been shut down. Thanks again all. :clap

3. DuckReaper559

DuckReaper559 Refuge Member

THIS IS GREAT NEWS!!!

[​IMG]

That was my last message among others to good Ol SHILOH aka GUY BLOW ROTEN. Real piece of work he is....

Not trying to kick a dead horse here but heres my story...

DuckReaper559 wrote:
    Alright so hear it goes... I too got sucked into this guys spider web last season. I was looking to hunt multiple private properties with a potential 7day shooting week. Because of work sometimes I needed a flexible deal. Well I got *** [Long story short] as did some of you it sounds like! I knew after meeting with him and Looking at the "hunting properties" in Sept 2012 He explained they would be flooding everything up in the next few weeks etc. Not sure if that ever happened?? So my deal with him was I would have all access to three clubs 7 days a week. Well that never happened to say the least.... the guy is absolutely full of crap. I hunted with him one day and that was enough for me! The FN guy just wants to talk, terrible duck caller and ambassador of the sport. Ive tried calling him multiple times and txting him country singer LOL. Told him to keep my 2k, and I would gladly ruin his name. I feel sorry for the people who have ran across him or dealt with him. I doubt he killed more then 10 ducks all season. He posted multiple times of other people photos professional photographers of ducks saying thats what he saw this morning etc. The list goes on and on I have him on so many lies of txt messages. I traced the source of most of the photos and after weeks of baiting the trap I dropped the bomb. PEOPLE STAY AWAY HE IS CANCER!!!! BOYCOTT HIM AND RUN HIS *** OUT OF LOS BANOS!!! Also I feel bad for others who had leases with him @ Rooster/Harvey/ the other culb in south grass off of Canel RD Triangle. I asked him for a list of members because I had a feeling I wasnt the only one getting boned. He never would give me any contact info. Feel free to drop him a line [He'd love to talk youre ear off] that what he does best!!! Bull****ting and scamming people. 1-209-559-0658 Please dont make the same mistake I did. :hammer: :hammer: :hammer: I could keep going on and on, but its not worth my time. Im leaving a lot out here. If you have more questions ill try and respond.

Keep youre eye out for a "Ma-rune" ford excursion in los banos area. Cant wait to run into him this year. Oh wait that would imply he actually hunts! Shooting pen raised birds doesnt count either. Or posting pictures of being out in thte field with mallards pouring in from the heavens. From what ive heard he lost two of three "clubs" last year. Also I doubt hell be showing his face at the Refuges. Who knows you never know with a guy like this... Makes me sick, Ohh BAM BAM I hear theres an opoening for a [singer/ mop boy for the local peep show at the local bar!] FYI Im sure he took the pics down but check out OPU on facebook I put him on blast on there and he acted like nothing happened LMAO THIS GUY IS SCUM STAY AWAY!!!!! Hope it was worth 6-10k dollars you scammed off everyone you PUKE Now youre names crap and most wouldnt **** on you if you were on fire!! Move back to the bay area its better for youre type!!! Im thinking he was fired as a COP?? anyone know?

Tried to take most of the profanity out of it..... sorry if I missed something. New here not trying to offend people. Id like to stick around =]

4. DuckReaper559

just relieved theres others out there that hate this puke as much as I do:tu:clap:tu

5. CaliDuckPro

CaliDuckPro Senior Refuge Member

This thread continues to get better..

6. mark seaters

mark seaters Elite Refuge Member

Oh ya this guy stuck it to a whole lot of folks... 30 grand and most likely a lot more

Not including all the trips to DU, Roaster ranch and several other orgs that were offered and never honored..

He's a bad bad dude for our sport...

7. DuckReaper559

The list goes on and on, I didnt have time to read all the posts. However I noted some reference to the kid that posted the pics of 6/7 banded birds. But worse... He posted pics on his facebook of pics of mallards pouring in. I later asked him where the pic was taken. He lied of course and said Rooster Ranch, {which I knew was a lie] so I was telling my buddy... He reverse searched the image and the pic was taken in Missouri by a professional photographer. Ohhh the lies and lies..... Keep up the good work BAM BAM!

8. duckslyr

duckslyr Elite Refuge Member

I'm late to the party but I'm subscribing anyway, work is boring right now and I need something to keep me busy tomorrow.....

9. Brottboss

Brottboss Elite Refuge Member

12 pages in, were looking at a misdemeanor headed smack dab head first into a felony!

10. Gomer

Gomer Elite Refuge Member

Don't get it. Please explain - I must be having a bad comprehension day.