To people looking for a duck club in Los Banos.. (crook alert)

Discussion in 'California Flyway Forum' started by HeadsUpHunters, Mar 6, 2013.

1. thekillerofmallard

thekillerofmallard Elite Refuge Member

grand thief

2. Gomer

Gomer Elite Refuge Member

Oh duhhh. Now I get it. Shiloh should get the orange jumper and flip flops treatment!

3. DuckReaper559

DuckReaper559 Refuge Member

Not sure if I need to add more fuel to the fire here. But I paid 2k so I figured each post I read eases my pain . I have a entire conversation between he and I in RE: pics he posted on facebook. It was all txt messages but I can post them if you guys want more proof?? Not sure it needs to go there but Ohhh what do you guys think??

FYI- not a OPU member /Cupped Addiction Kinda guy!!!!

4. yolo chris

yolo chris Elite Refuge Member

Cupped addiction..

5. DuckReaper559

DuckReaper559 Refuge Member

Ya I thought the "GUY" a few years back posted all those pics of 7/7 bands calling his crew "Cupped Addiction" Maybe Im wrong on the name but thats what comes to mind?? Trying to make a connection between him and Shiloh. Maybe there cousins or Father/ son??

6. J.Bennett

J.Bennett Elite Refuge Member

Does anyone know if CWA has sent a letter of opposition yet?

7. mark seaters

mark seaters Elite Refuge Member

:l:l:l:l

No..... but I bet DU might have had something to say about it.. I believe they took some hits from this operation, as sharp as they are in the duck business dept, dosen't make me feel too bad that he got Josh and myself for 3 grand.

I don't think he got his hooks into CWA..

One of the guys in the club is a attorney, not sure what capacity, he told me he looked into it, found it was not profitable and that Bam Bam did not have a pot to pizz in anyway. Just take our lumps, learned a little more about life.

8. AJCsurf

AJCsurf Elite Refuge Member

:clap:l I don't know when it will but so far it hasn't gotten old and still makes me laugh.

9. Calikev

Calikev Elite Refuge Member

I would like to know more about the properties he has. Are these properties in the easement program? From the pictures that I saw there is definitely some violations going on as I would not consider some of the habitat suitable for waterfowl. If those properties are in easement then someone should contact the Federal Easement Manager for the USFWS and notify him of what is going on there. There have been cases where the USFWS revokes the land because it isn't being managed according to the program. Infiltration of noxious weeds and no open water is not good management.

10. morduks

morduks Elite Refuge Member

Since I just love this [​IMG] sort of thing. What ever happened to our buddy Shiloh and the OPU?

Tom B.