Illinois Flyway Forum Sponsors

Today was SUPER duck hunting day

Discussion in 'Illinois Flyway Forum' started by 10garem, Nov 30, 2006.

1. thebiggrfigr

thebiggrfigr Senior Refuge Member

It's not that bad. Hell, me and 3 other guys limited out on mallards today. We worked every group down to the water. The other people that were in the area let the birds work. You just have to get away from Rend and Carlyle. Don't get me wrong, I'll visit those places a few times a year too, but there are public places in So Ill that you can get away from the yahoos and have a good time. You just have to do some homework.:tu

2. foo

foo Banned Forever

it's christmas, and he seems kinda blue today, so I'm gonna cut him some slack..........but I'll give any of ya a dollar if any of ya can document him sitting there patiently waiting on the levee with his double barrel broke open until somebody limits. :no

3. webfoot1

webfoot1 Senior Refuge Member

This has nothing to do with this but when foo said:
    All I could picture is some idiot we watched doing exactly that a few years ago, picture this. A decatur black man with a pair of wal mart plastic waders (you know, the 6 dollar ones)..... dressed in a bright geen stocking cap and a rain coat.....with a white hefty bag full of flambeau cheapies. I laughed my arse off imagining him going through the buckbrush and willows, slicing up not only his waders but his "decoy bag" to boot.

awwwwww....who am I to ridicule, maybe the coot flight was awesome that day.:yes

4. 1GRN_HD

1GRN_HD Elite Refuge Member

Sorry good buddy but I'm calling you out. You're letting this thread die because SO. IL hunting is sucking royal azz now. Let me guess, 80 people killed 42 ducks today? :rolleyes:

5. foo

foo Banned Forever

excellent point.

say harold. What was the numbers on cain's place today? I saw my pimp today, and sold some blood yesterday, I got some scratch and I wanna hunt :z

6. cop2hunter

cop2hunter Elite Refuge Member

And again....just to lighten da moooooood[​IMG]

7. BUCKSHOT#4

BUCKSHOT#4 Elite Refuge Member

:l :l :l :clap :clap

8. 1GRN_HD

Hey Harold, how's the hunting now? :l

So are you and your club owning scum buddies happy you got your dates or what?!?!? Bwaaaahahahahahahaha! :clap

9. John Q Public

John Q Public Elite Refuge Member

Let this ***** thread die. After all of the bit$%@#$%ing about this thread, you go and bump it to the top.

Let it to. Pick on me for losing my food when the power is out for eight days, but let this thread die.

I don't know Harold, but I also don't care if he ever posts again. He's been on the forum regularly without more commercial spam. Let it die.

10. 1GRN_HD

It's not about the thread. It's about Harold's awesome So. IL hunting. :rolleyes: I'm just wondering how things are going. Bwaahahahahahaha! :l

PS - you better go easy on the "*****" stuff. That's against forum rules. One of these sissies will go running to Big David or Chester.