Trade a Hunt, I can Offer ND spring or fall duck/goose & KY Fall duck

Discussion in 'Swap A Hunt Forum' started by teamoutlaw, Aug 1, 2016.

1. teamoutlaw

teamoutlaw Elite Refuge Member

Trade a Hunt, I can Offer ND spring or fall duck/goose & KY Fall duck.

In ND I hunt the best available option when scouting. May be using skiffs on big water, boat blind hunting water, potholes wading in, field hunting etc. I am set up to do anything. I scout hard but there is some days I don't find a prime field or prime cover but I am one who will hunt any body of water besides a roost.

In KY we hunt a flooded swamp we levied up. It has an 8 man blind with 1200 duck decoys on it. We obviously do not move and grind it out for the 60 day season in one location. I do have ice eaters, generators, stove etc. We have good and bad days like anywhere else. (This spot requires waders and walking 4-500 yrds on the bank as it has no 4 wheeler access any closer)

What I am looking for is just a new place to hunt and try. Simple as that I am not picky by any means. Last year I hunted brant and greater snows in NJ and Scoters in MD.

shoot me a PM if your interested.

2. teamoutlaw

Would really like to shoot an Eider and White Wing scoter to cross off the bucket list.

3. Montauker

Montauker Elite Refuge Member

Post this on the Chesapeake Forum, a few guys form there go to ND annually and could put you on birds in the Chesapeake area, Canvasbacks, bluebill, scoters, and old squaw

4. teamoutlaw

I did go to the chessie last year with a guy off the forums and it was a blast. Would love to get after an Eider

5. Montauker

Montauker Elite Refuge Member

For Eiders I would suggest calling Harvey Bennett of the Tackle Box in Amagansett NY and trade a pheasant hunt. http://thetackleshop.org/

Or get in touch with guys on New England forums.

6. Fowler267

Fowler267 Elite Refuge Member

I got this spot on fish lake I can usually draw for.....