Trade a hunt

Discussion in 'Swap A Hunt Forum' started by DUCKGOD, Jan 16, 2007.

1. DUCKGOD

DUCKGOD Elite Refuge Member

Ok guys i try this every year. with no Takers

who would be interested in swapping a Osceola Turkey hunt for 2 guys, for a hunt at a very exclusive private lodge in Cameron Parish La. Duck/ goose hunt in the mornigns and Fish for either Bass/ catfish or Reds and specks in the after noon, or possibly throw in a deer hunt. We have deer up to 140 inches and we are knocking on the door of 1000 ducks for the season, and thats just hunting weekends and a few weekdays. average per hunt per blind is 13.8 ducks. we only hunt 2-3 man blinds. Cameron Parish kills more ducks per year than the whole atlantic flyway. If thats not enough i might could swing an offshore excursion out of Venice la. on my companies 65' Viking. I don't need a guide just access to some land with some turks on it. anyone? please?

2. animalducks

animalducks Senior Refuge Member

I hope you get your hunt.

3. Duckin'_Crazy

Duckin'_Crazy Senior Refuge Member

I have a few AWESOME farms to kill an Eastern on in Kentucky if that interests you!!! These birds are not pressured and opening day last year my dad and I saw 8 very mature toms. The flock on one of these farms is HUGE!!!! Let me know!

4. hailcall

hailcall Elite Refuge Member

I can guarentee you a Hybrid with either Merriam charatecistics or a Eastern/ Rio crossTom. I have great private Turkey land here in Ne and and hunt out of Doublebull blinds and not too shabby on a call either.

5. pittdawg

pittdawg Refuge Member

Can't get you any Osceola's but if you're interested in a cast and blast to kill some Easterns and catch some rainbow and brown trout I can help you out. Hope you do get that Osceola you're looking for someday:)

6. DUCKGOD

DUCKGOD Elite Refuge Member

Thanks guys I may just call one of yall if my easterns get too hard headed.