Georgia Flyway Forum Sponsors

Training is savannah area

Discussion in 'Georgia Flyway Forum' started by NJChessie, May 20, 2002.

1. NJChessie

NJChessie Senior Refuge Member

Posted this on sdh too and only one person came. We have a good group(well 2 of us), looking for more people to train with, anyone want to train in our area or within an hour let me know we train 4 or 5 days a week, so come on don't wait till week before duck season!:D

2. GADAWGS

GADAWGS Guest

GC lives too far from me. Im in the North Atlanta area. I am always looking for help training my dog and others. If anyone is intersted, send me a PM.

3. BLKLABMAN

BLKLABMAN Banned

If you lived closer I would in a heartbeat (even if you do have them curly dogs) hehehehe.

We live on the opposite ends of the state. Maybe someday.

4. coldwetlabs

coldwetlabs Guest

Sounds to me we need to meet somewhere in the middle on a weekend. Make a weekend of it camping, training and shooting the bull. Seems like a pretty good time too. Once a month and see how our dogs are coming along in the training. Plus we can share new ideas from each other and maybe a friendly competition between friends. The more the better because it will get our dogs ready for HT, FT or hunting with multiple people and dogs.

5. BLKLABMAN

BLKLABMAN Banned

That sounds like a Great idea. Does anyone have any suggestions? I have a 6 month old BLF, that I could use help with. Also it would be nice meeting some of you.

6. NJChessie

NJChessie Senior Refuge Member

Me and coldwetlabs have a friend that lives near macon, is that central enough? He has a farm and all the training spots you can think of and a guest house I know he would let us overnight in. Just need to set up a weekend, would be able to get more people for that from sdh too. Heck I even think we might get 10 or 20 people to do that, now that would be a great training weekend. Y'all let me know, cwl you like how I put in that y'all pretty good for a yankee huh?!!:D Yes stonewall you could bring that black dog, could use it for bait hehehehe:D In all seriousness I am the only one with chessies rest are labs, oops forgot donzi and dep are getting one of my pups, they just couldn't resist a chessie, it will be great to meet you stonewall, I look forward to it. Will keep you posted on training, cwl's I will see you tonight at evans to train, cya

7. dep_6

dep_6 Elite Refuge Member

GC,
    I am sure Donzi will let us use his place anytime.