Truglow Downdraft rest, fletching contacting the arm????

Discussion in 'Bow Hunting Forum' started by cormier1, Sep 5, 2017.

1. cormier1

cormier1 Senior Refuge Member

I just got a Truglow Downdraft rest instaled on my bow at Bass pro last week. I noticed there is fletching contact on the edges of the launcher arm. I am using the Cabela's Outfitter Arrows with Blazer Vanes. Do any of you guys have any suggestions on how to fix this? are those blazer vanes to high???? Even if they are hitting I am grouping way better than my old whisker biscuit 1.5" grouping at 25 yards, from 3" before. I just don't like the fact the vanes are hitting. My bow is and old reflex ridgeline 32. It shot at 250ft per sec last week at bass pro so its a slow bow and should not be hitting at that speed????

Thanks

2. lax

lax Elite Refuge Member

Is your arrow nock clocked so only one fletch points straight down? Also have you paper tuned since installing it?

3. cormier1

cormier1 Senior Refuge Member

Yes it is tuned, but my arrows have the one fletch pointing up!That might be my problem. I will try that to see if it make a difference. I was using their arrows at bass pro when we tuned it. That makes sense, i had them orientated for my old wisker buiscuit.

Thanks