Trump and Middle East Peace

Discussion in 'Political Action Forum' started by eel river, Dec 6, 2017.

1. eel river

eel river Elite Refuge Member

Your foolish. The US should simply say we recognize Israels right to identify its own capital, wherever it is. The US will put its embassy wherever Israel agrees to let us out it. The make an issue of it like Trump did is stupid. Hey, let Israel negotiate its own deal with its neighbor. So far Trump has shown a huge inadequacy of negotiating ability.

2. Ron Gilmore

Ron Gilmore Elite Refuge Member

So far Trump has shown leadership. Just that YOU prefer the apology tour of your Messiah. Ahh now the understanding of your hate of the Jewish nation.

3. eel river

Leadership is not a Trump strength. You're a koolaid guy Ron. Trump pours, you drink. But certainly supporting a loser has plenty of hopeful upside. You got that hat on?

4. buck_master_2001

buck_master_2001 Elite Refuge Member

I can’t hell but get a kick out of the fact that people cry about the deficit, wasteful spending,welfare, etc yet have no issues with the hundreds of billions of dollars we the tax payers have given Israel. What a crock of sheet.

5. Ron Gilmore

Hmm who lost the Pres election??? Not Trump!!! But your gal Hillary got her *** kicked! Who is going to lose next fall?? Those who have prevented the want of the people. Namely RINO in the primary! Also the Dems will be eating their own as well as the Bernie crew push to take power!

So I am fine with where things sit, see his actions as long overdue. Someone posted the House and Senate having done the same thing in 95 regarding Israel. Your continued whine is like a 3 year old having been told NO after being spoiled by others! You just have no clue.

Your so self absorbed that you likely without being told have no clue what todays date represents. I spent part of the day with a couple of WWII vets in their 90s because this is an emotional day for them same as a date in June. Found out that in 1940 he was married on this date at the age of 17 and enlisted in Jan of 41. His wife died 20 years ago and he said it was always hard to celebrate because she lost a brother at Pearl.

6. API

API Political Action Forum Moderator Flyway Manager

Just curious... how many PAFers have been to Pearl Harbor? I have ...twice. It’s a sobering sight.

7. eel river

You lose focus. The swamp is winning every day. The issue, main issue, was the swamp Ron. They laugh at Trump just as they would've with Clinton. Yes, Hillary was a horrible candidate. But guess what, so was Trump. He's a joke Ron. Republicans know he's a joke. Big corporate leaders know he's a joke. Trump is the most "used" president of our time so far. He seeks "stroking" so much that he is a pure tool of the swamp. That's not leadership. And your standard defense is he's not Hillary. That's akin to comparing two piles of crap. To admire either is crazy.

8. Ron Gilmore

API I have not, but Arlington, WWII and Vietnam and Korea memorials I have. Sobering to see names of people you knew or where your relatives gone before you arrived and the reason you where able to.

This is what is lost to people like eel, but it is not gone from the nation. It is why they remind clueless. Trump winning still can' be explained by eel and others because they have no depth in seeing and understanding people who are good decent and want corruption gone and a Gov that works with and for them not against.

Guy said a long time e back that if taxing tobacco was to deter people from smoking it stands to reason income tax works the same way. He never would have thought so many people would be given other people' work effort by force.

Swamp was never going to go easy or quickly, yet more headway has been achieved in less than a year than most expected. Swampers are going to learn the lesson of who moved the cheese ,eel included.

9. API

API Political Action Forum Moderator Flyway Manager

Me too. IMHO, everyone calling themselves American ought to do so. Its about who we are and why. :tu

10. takemrarely

takemrarely Elite Refuge Member

Yep...Iran should have gotten more to stop their nuclear program, but we gave it to Israel.......