Trump doesn’t settle

Discussion in 'Political Action Forum' started by chuam, Apr 17, 2018.

1. chuam

chuam Elite Refuge Member

until he settles. $25 million to people he ripped off....

Judge finalizes $25 million settlement in Trump’s fraud case

Trump claimed as a candidate that he "never" settled lawsuits, and would not do so in the case of Trump University. "That's why I won't settle," Trump told MSNBC in 2016. "Because it's an easy case to win in court ... How do you settle a case like that?"

It marks the end of two class-action lawsuits and a civil lawsuit from New York accusing Trump of “swindling thousands of Americans out of millions of dollars through Trump University,” in the words of New York Attorney General Eric Schneiderman.

After boasting that the Better Business Bureau gave Trump University an “A” rating – a claim that turned out to be a brazen lie – Trump added, “Again, I don’t settle cases. I don’t do it because that’s why I don’t get sued very often, because I don’t settle, unlike a lot of other people.” (The assertion that he doesn’t “get sued very often” also turned out to be a demonstrable falsehood.)

http://www.msnbc.com/rachel-maddow-show/judge-finalizes-25-million-settlement-trumps-fraud-case

2. stump

stump Elite Refuge Member

Maybe that will put an end to hearing about the "university" On to bigger and bolder things, like hookers, and a wall.

3. lugnut

lugnut Elite Refuge Member

...or an end to whiny communists.

OneShotBandit likes this.
  4. eel river

eel river Elite Refuge Member

Are you calling Trump a communist? I mean come on? Just because he is whiny? :doh

5. chuam

chuam Elite Refuge Member

6. Lip Shooter

Lip Shooter Elite Refuge Member

So he turned it into another win by hiring her. #winning #MAGA