Trump Has Some Tough Talk for North Korea

Discussion in 'Political Action Forum' started by Matagorda Bound, Mar 7, 2018.

1. stump

stump Elite Refuge Member

I still think having NK completely De-nuke is a pipe dream..... I would like to think different for the sake of the innocent, but It just doesn't add up. With the way the 2 kids were having tantrums, I think SK took matters into their own hand (being as they have the most skin in the game)

How it all falls out in the next year, 3 years, 10 years will be interesting.

I think there may be some sanctions lifted for exchange of no more tests. Or something similar. It will be baby steps to start.
    Having a country de-nuke "everything" takes generations, not years.

The_Duck_Master likes this.
  2. stevena198301

stevena198301 Elite Refuge Member Supporting Member

Fat boys just hungry is all... as soon as we (the world) let’s up, he’ll start rattling his saber again. What does need to happen though, is IF he’s willing to denuke, we need to make sure all the scientists, plans, and everything else are GONE. Not just hidden away until he gets his next meal.

The_Duck_Master and stump like this.
  3. stump

stump Elite Refuge Member

^^^^^ That is a bit more realistic

4. The_Duck_Master

The_Duck_Master Elite Refuge Member

The only way he'll denuke at this point is by pushing the button or buying the farm. His only bargaining chip is fear. He has nothing to gain by giving them up.

5. 3inch3's

3inch3's Illinois Forum Moderator Moderator

His people are hungry yet he s well fed, his test site collapsed, gotta do something to make it look like he's trying to help the country so he can continue the propaganda against the US and gain sympathy to get some food for the people to start digging a new test sight....IMOO

stump likes this.