Trump right again...Berghdal a traitor. Berghdal expected to plead guilty for desertion.

Discussion in 'Political Action Forum' started by Bear, Oct 6, 2017.

1. Bear

Bear Elite Refuge Member

Thanks Obama. Nice trade

Link later

2. double limit

double limit Elite Refuge Member

No link necessary. This one was a total screw up. Total embarrassment to this great country.

Bear likes this.
  3. H20DAD

H20DAD Elite Refuge Member

And he'll get life?

Am I the only one that is pissed manning got out after stealing state secrets and sharing them? Now that little twat is getting recognition from Harvard, more because of its mental damage than the fact it gave away state secrets. Just infuriating.

WHUP ! Hen and Bear like this.
  4. Bear

Bear Elite Refuge Member

So was the POTUS that traded five terrorist General equivelents for his treasonous POS azz.

Rest-in-peace those that died or became quadriplegics searching to save him. Amen

5. WHUP ! Hen

WHUP ! Hen Elite Refuge Member

I would give my right nut to have 5 minutes with that SOB. I’m old and I don’t fight fair. He is one of the lowest form of human life that ever drew a breath.

API likes this.
  6. Bear

Bear Elite Refuge Member

http://nypost.com/2017/10/06/sgt-bowe-bergdahl-to-plead-guilty-to-desertion-misbehavior/

Disgraced Army Sgt. Bowe Bergdahl, who abandoned his post in Afghanistan and was held prisoner by the Taliban for five years, is expected to plead guilty to desertion and misbehavior before the enemy.

Bergdahl’s decision to admit his guilt rather than face trial marks another twist in a bizarre eight-year drama that caused the nation to wrestle with difficult questions of loyalty, negotiating with hostage takers and America’s commitment not to leave its troops behind.

President Trump has called Bergdahl a “no-good traitor” who “should have been executed.”

7. API

API Political Action Forum Moderator Flyway Manager

Ya know... Some folks know what it means to be "on the line" (Hint.... it ain't the internet). I'd bet almost all who've been there would agree with ya.

WHUP ! Hen likes this.
  8. Bear

Bear Elite Refuge Member

Thing is...he apparently planned and executed this. This wasn't an incoming mortar rounds, I'm outta here, duck and run. Not ever have been tested in mortal combat I would like to think and believe I wouldn't but an air conditioned bedroom and computer keyboard is a different environment than a firebase.

God bless those amongst us who who didn't run when they had their souls tempered by fire and steel rain. Thank-you most sincerely.

He doesn't have the consideration of survival instinct overwhelming him excuse. He planned this...communicated his disenchantment with the war and abandoned because of his own self serving interests his fellow soldiers. Because of his actions six men are associated with being killed and possibly eight more. He is alleged to have described defensive weaknesses in the vehicles in use at the time in the combat zone.

If true...that's an act of treason, not desertion, as it put soldiers lives at risk and may have actually cost lives.

Last edited: Oct 7, 2017
    WHUP ! Hen and API like this.
  9. cootmeurer

cootmeurer Elite Refuge Member

You're all Liars and I am very disappointed - Susan Rice said he served with "honor and distinction". The former POTUS said " I make absolutely no apologies for making sure we get back a young man to his parents..." And continued to speak of him positively.

OK - only half true. You're not liars, but I am disappointed. I'm disappointed because the trial was going to be held here at Ft Bragg and I was going to get a ticket as an observer. I was hoping to see a POS get life in Leavenworth and a Dishonorable "live and in person".

WHUP ! Hen likes this.
  10. API

API Political Action Forum Moderator Flyway Manager

Ultimately I suppose what matters most is what will it say on Bergdahl’s and Manning’s DD-214.