Trump slamming his Richard in the door?

Discussion in 'Political Action Forum' started by spaightlabs, Dec 8, 2015.

1. spaightlabs

spaightlabs Elite Refuge Member

2. pintail2222

pintail2222 Elite Refuge Member

lugnut likes this.
  3. Ron Gilmore

Ron Gilmore Elite Refuge Member

You think? Watch what happens in the polls in the coming days!! People do not want them here, very similar to how many felt after Dec 7 1941 regarding the Japanese that under a Dem PRES where put in internment camps!!!

I would not be surprised to see him jump in the polls after this because people are scared and do not want any more terror attacks to occur. Is he right, I do not think so but if he surges then Congress and even Pres Obama are going to have to address rightly so the issue of refugees coming in be vetted or not allowed which is not taking place properly now!

Remember a while back I said that a terror attack in the US is going to vault Trump forward as the nominee!!!! This is just the start, and he is smart to capitalize on the basic concerns that most have. While publicly people are not going to support his statement, many however are going to say YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Finally!!!!!!!!!!!!

Real Green likes this.
  4. pointblind

pointblind Elite Refuge Member

Politics, political correctness, right/wrong and lawfulness aside, Trump is just saying what average Joe American is thinking in his head. Seams to be working pretty good for him.

DaPutts likes this.
  5. spaightlabs

so is your Mom.:dv:flame

6. pintail2222

pintail2222 Elite Refuge Member

I don't have a mother. My Dad and your Dad shared.

But in all seriousness - I always thought it was Don't Be a "Greg".

The_Duck_Master likes this.
  7. DaPutts

DaPutts Senior Refuge Member

I don't want them here that's forsure. I encouraged my dad to get my mom a conceal n carry as Minnesota will be the terrorist capital of the United States shortly since obongo ordered them here like a happy meal. I bought my wife a pistol a while back, sure glad I did. I carry myself as well and encourage everyone to do so!

WoodieSC likes this.
  8. Bear

Bear Elite Refuge Member

:tu

People have simply gotten tired of the PBO guilt mongering which has possibly led to the murder of police officers, civilians and others disrupting or trying to destroy our cultural/religious values. Hillary, the other hype and change (her pepetually changing stance) is also just another sit and do nothing but yap politician. She's been blaming males of all cultures and the females that don't agree with her from everything from cheating husbands to global warming. People grow tired of attempts being made to make them feel guilty for every p**** and moan agenda the Obama/Clinton/Sanders guilt trippers can throw up againt the wall.

As stated...Trump is just playing to the concerns of a very large demographic of the American electorate. Concerns whose genesis is rooted in the last seven years of hype and blame. Trump wouldn't be a viable candidate if we had a Democratic President that was a Jack Kennedy. ( :bow )

9. API

API Political Action Forum Moderator Flyway Manager

10. spaightlabs

I agree with Cheney and the GOP folks who are condemning his racist rants on this one.

I think he must have a bet with some of his drinking buddies about what level of absurdity it is going to take to get him booted from the party, or he just wants to badly to run as an independent but to not break the pledge that he is trying to get the boot.