Trump to end DACA with a six month delay.

Discussion in 'Political Action Forum' started by Bear, Sep 3, 2017.

1. Bear

Bear Elite Refuge Member

You'd be amazed what the public education system provided by government largess for illegal's kids much less DACA qualifiers.

Also remember DAPA is DACA for their parents.

Trump is doing everything he can for these DACA kid before a ton of bricks falls on them with the next SCOTUS ruling.

Go Trump!

2. Squaller

Squaller Elite Refuge Member

So say my parents robbed a bank when I was young, and put the money in a fund for me.

19 years later they get caught... Do they still get to keep the money they stole? Do I get to keep the money that they stole? After all, it was not my fault they robbed a bank.

Admittedly, I am fairly chaffed from riding the fence on this one... Pulling kids and young people out of a country that they grew up in, and placing them in a foreign country that they do not know, due to their parents crimes does not seem very "American."

On the flip side, the potential for abusing this system is almost a certainty.

And frankly, all discussions of such are a moot point until we somehow secure our borders.

KENNEDY63 and The_Duck_Master like this.
  3. API

API Political Action Forum Moderator Flyway Manager

Situations where the system is not abused are worthy of celebration. Anyone know of such a case?
    But, but, but what to do about the hurt feelings?

Bear likes this.
  4. eel river

eel river Elite Refuge Member

ATTA boy Donald, cut a deal with the dems!!!!!! Get I get an amen? :amen Hey Ron, you're going to be fine now that's Trump is working directly with the dems! :l

The_Duck_Master likes this.
  5. Ron Gilmore

Ron Gilmore Elite Refuge Member

Eel, you wet the bed in excitement tonight. I hope you have a mattress protector. Don't care as long as they move forward. Ryan and McConnell are getting bitch slapped for their opposition to Trump. This is all part of draining the swamp.

Must make you crazy that he is leading. In regards to the dwal, well I have not looked at the news concerning it.

But hello tax cuts maybe ACA overhaul who knows and 2020 will be Trump again.

KENNEDY63 likes this.
  6. hobbydog

hobbydog Elite Refuge Member

7. eel river

Oh it hurts doesn't it Ron. Pelosi working with Trump, ouch. Ryan and McConnell spanking him daily. And Donald going "I want, I want, I want" and getting nothing from the republicans. Ahhhh!

8. Ron Gilmore

Ron Gilmore Elite Refuge Member

Again who is losing in this? It is the establishment Republicans. Bloviate all you want Swampert but this is exactly what I've been saying is that the Republicans are doing nothing they're not hurting Trump they're hurting themselves it's going to open the doors for more Trump like people and third party candidates it's not really going to help the Democrats either

9. The_Duck_Master

The_Duck_Master Elite Refuge Member

Not sure what either side thinks was accomplished last night. Any legislation is going to require republicans to bring it to the floor and pass it. McConnell and Ryan are still slightly important to that process. He can always undo his EO undo but it'd be interesting to hear the explanations for that.

Ducker 4 Ever likes this.
  10. eel river

The swamp is fine Ron. It doesn't want to do anything quickly because it needs to address all the impacts of those that feed the swamp. Neither the dems or the republicans are worried about more Trumpets in the future. Hey, the swamp controls the money AND the feeder system. Sure, there can be a lonely win here and there, but a big change, think again. Even Bannon admitted that Trump immediately filled the administration with swampers. It's all a fantasy Ron and a ploy by Trump to feed the unknowing base.