Trump to end DACA with a six month delay.

Discussion in 'Political Action Forum' started by Bear, Sep 3, 2017.

1. API

API Political Action Forum Moderator Flyway Manager

Is that a subliminal message like... "The swamp is best" ?

2. eel river

eel river Elite Refuge Member

Best positioned! But, without the swamp, you'd likely have chaos. (i.e., see Trump)

3. Ron Gilmore

Ron Gilmore Elite Refuge Member

Sure it is, swamp thought Trump is not going to win, we control the money, our choice of establishment will win the primary battle.

Then come general election time they positioned themselves with a Hillary Pres and likely switch of the Senate. Again they had it all under control!!!!

Next was we now have all branches and we will tell TRUMP what we want to do and when and how. He will bow down before the swamp! If not we will destroy him with leaks innuendo and scandal.

Trump is still there, Congress who is dependent upon voters to remain in the job are looking at dismal approval numbers. Many of whom will not make it back for 2019! Yeah the swamp is in control alright!!!

Again eel, is anything you predicted been right???? Hillary winning, Trump being controlled! Nothing you think is going to happen has!

You need to get out of the bubble you are in and see things as they are. Discontent is high, driven not by Trump but by the do nothing Congress! If the REP party is so dense in thinking they won in 2016 instead of the DEMS platform is worse so they REP wins by default not approval! You may not like what I say and it may go against the inner circle of minions who all are going to be wondering who move the cheese!!!

4. double limit

double limit Elite Refuge Member

Thanks for the laughs Eel.

[​IMG]

5. Michael

Michael Elite Refuge Member

API likes this.
  6. stevena198301

stevena198301 Elite Refuge Member

Too much, I say... Didn't Trump physically describe the wall concept, to include dimensions of height and length? If folks truly (and I mean truly) voted for Trump only because he promised a wall, a physical wall, all 6 of them should be angered! I thought a wall was doubtful, at best, figured amnesty would happen (actually ok with it, with vetting, and a valid reason and capability). We have bigger fish to fry than building a wall. I'd rather see some tax reform and entitlement reform. Hell, combine the two, and all the IRS jobs that wouldn't be needed anymore could focus on outgoing money, not incoming money...

Michael likes this.
  7. Michael

Michael Elite Refuge Member

I agree to an extent, but the author does address that- start big and you have plenty of room to negotiate ( some hear call it backtracking , but that is politics) I can't ever remember him saying it would be a complete wall, end to end, but he certainly implied it. I do remember him saying ( and I am not going to dig up a link, not that important) saying that the "wall" would be made up of many different things in different areas.

Just thought it was a good alternative way of looking at what is going on instead of the same 'ol, " the swamp owns him", " he's backtracking", "he's a liberal now"....blah blah blah...

8. API

Well... for sure Trump has successfully stumped the Dems big time.

9. Bear

Bear Elite Refuge Member

If a barrier has to be built I'd prefer a wide water filled ditch with a tall middle fence in it to prevent boat traffic. If a few alligators happen to find their way into the ditch...well...gators gotta eat too.

10. API

Sounds like Rio Grande redux. :l

Seriously, I know a lot of SoCal people whose ancestors "came across the river".