Trump's done nothing....except these 138 things.

Discussion in 'Political Action Forum' started by Michael, Dec 29, 2017.

1. API

API Political Action Forum Moderator Flyway Manager

@Michael has presented his thesis with supporting links. Ya might as well itemize your 138 points (with credible support) that indicates what ya think are fails.

ALMODUX and widgeon like this.
  2. buck_master_2001

buck_master_2001 Elite Refuge Member

D762B1C1-E9FB-492A-87FA-C1BBE7072DB4.png

Boomn4x4 likes this.
  3. buck_master_2001

buck_master_2001 Elite Refuge Member

So a link showing him being the least productive president in modern history is not creditable? Don’t forget that Trump and you sheep bragged about all of those accomplishments in his first 100 days and then he just stopped winning. Spin it whatever way you want.

4. KENNEDY63

KENNEDY63 Elite Refuge Member

widgeon likes this.
  5. yellowlab03

yellowlab03 Elite Refuge Member

You sound like my mom. Complaining about how much Trump sucks and needs to be impeached and in the same breath complaining about how much more traffic there is because the economy is doing so much better and people are going back to work. Or that the new tax plan is terrible because she's only going to get an extra $60 per pay check. But that Trump and his twitter... boy we'd be so much better off with Hillary.:doh Schmuck.

YL03

ALMODUX, DaPutts, widgeon and 2 others like this.
  6. Michael

Michael Elite Refuge Member

Speaking of exaggerating- all's I did was post a link, I didn't write it. Please find any post where I exaggerate what he has done...even one. ....come on, just one....or maybe you are exaggerating ....shut your pie hole and go back to wishing for America's demise.....

widgeon likes this.
  7. API

API Political Action Forum Moderator Flyway Manager

Adjacent to the SoCal Refuge I hunt regularly, there is a Union Pacific rail track. The rail route runs from CA to distribution points across the country. The Refuge camp ground where we keep our duck camp is a short distance from the tracks. Prior to 2008 the frequent sounds of the trains made it difficult to sleep at night. From 2008 thru 2016 the train traffic was substantially less which translated into more quiet sleep. Now here we are at the end of 2017 and the trains are back. We’re talking freight trains that seem to be 1/2 mile long running all night and day. One can barely sleep again. I guess it’s one of the pains of a re-energized economy.

8. 10GAGENUT

10GAGENUT Elite Refuge Member Sponsor Flyway Manager

Think one of the main problems is so many got used to our last POTUS saying No We Can't that they just can't comprehend Trump saying Yes We Can !!!

Last edited: Dec 30, 2017
  9. widgeon

widgeon Elite Refuge Member

To be honest, I don't agree with some of the things on that list as a win for those affected. The overtime rule is one example.

But even so, the alternative list if Hillary had been elected would have been SO much worse.

OneShotBandit and API like this.
  10. Bear

Bear Elite Refuge Member

Hillary has been chosen as the one to "drop the ball" on New Years in Time Square. :l

yellowlab03 and widgeon like this.