Trump's done nothing....except these 138 things.

Discussion in 'Political Action Forum' started by Michael, Dec 29, 2017.

1. Ron Gilmore

Ron Gilmore Elite Refuge Member

What you cant take is the fact you have no response or defense of your position, and hate getting called on it. Think before you go have pancakes made and paid for by mom as you go up the steps of her house that you do nothing to support but live in anyway!

You make claims and statements and when challenged cant produce a sliver of support.

Washington Post makes the claim that Trump issued 24 false claims in 30 minutes, even listed them and tried to show how they where false. Problem is that in order to do this, they twist things so they can make a claim. Much like you who has no resource other than the bogus media or bias web sites that don't deal in truth or fact but instead conjecture and subterfuge to move an angenda ! Like you then make a claim and when asked to back it, attack the person asking it!!

You have ran and ran and ran and ran from your tax claim refusing to answer or show what or where the taxes you claimed are not properly levied! Now be a big boy and put some beef in the bun or stop crowing like a maker of great beef burgers!!!

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 30, 2017
  2. Ron Gilmore

See widgeon that is a straight up decent assessment of things. Not everyone sees things in the exact manner and I get that. Some will see things as a loss where others a gain. Always has been this way and always will. You can likely use facts and such to support your position, unlike little boys that still live at home unable to grow up or think the small amount they have done is all that a lifetime requires!

I don't agree with the list in its entirety but it is without a doubt impressive and moving progress for people forward vs strangling them as was the past path!

3. buck_master_2001

buck_master_2001 Elite Refuge Member

Says the boy who has never left the country, never accomplished anything in life and uses his wife to get ahead. I’ve accomplished more in 4 years than you will ever think of accomplishing in your wildest dreams....sucks to be scared doesn’t it?

4. Ron Gilmore

Back up your spew and get out of moms house! Simple as that! You are without a doubt the most rudderless person I have seen post with no direction because you are blown by whatever wind comes your way. No rudder! Now back up your tax claim or retract it! Simple as wiping your oh that's right Mom still does that for you as well!

5. API

API Political Action Forum Moderator Flyway Manager

This thread is on the verge of being closed.

stevena198301 likes this.
  6. Bear

Bear Elite Refuge Member

Sounds like that was an objective of some folks.

IMOO

yellowlab03 likes this.
  7. KENNEDY63

KENNEDY63 Elite Refuge Member

:l:l

Nice.

The whole "rudderless" thing pretty much epitomizes the vast majority of #nevertrumpers. If Trump turns left - he should have gone right. If Trump turns right - he should have gone left. Wash, rinse, repeat.

Last edited: Dec 30, 2017
    OneShotBandit and double limit like this.
  8. KENNEDY63

KENNEDY63 Elite Refuge Member

OneShotBandit and double limit like this.
  9. Bear

Bear Elite Refuge Member

Don't know...don't care...I'm drunker than I've been in 30 years celebrating my Daughter's happiness. I'm not a drinker so I'm a cheap drunk...she's gloryously happy...let the World suck in it's own misery because for right now she's happy and reaching her objectives in life.

Goodnight...a Happy New Year to all. Given the opportunity...kick some azz in the New year.

10. hobbydog

hobbydog Elite Refuge Member