Tucker Carlson's home attacked by ANTIFA type mob.

Discussion in 'Political Action Forum' started by Bear, Nov 8, 2018 at 7:00 PM.

1. Bear

Bear Elite Refuge Member

Front door damaged.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/nati...argeted-by-protesters/?utm_term=.a38e83ec225a

‘They were threatening me and my family’: Tucker Carlson’s home targeted by protesters

By Allyson Chiu
    November 8 at 5:56 AM

Last edited: Nov 8, 2018 at 7:06 PM
  2. DrakeStar

DrakeStar Elite Refuge Member

They are just following instructions from Maxine Waters.
    Seeing a lot of knee jerk posts on that large social media site, about blasting away at them. Not something a level headed gun owner would do,but let them cross that threshold and the stakes change,as well as the outcome.

3. musher

musher Elite Refuge Member

It was a caravan not a mob

4. API

API PAF-CA Flyway Moderator Flyway Manager

Are the Antifa ones uncivilized or what?

5. Bear

Bear Elite Refuge Member

And several are going to want their fifteen minutes of fame and go down in the history books forever.

6. fowlwhacker

fowlwhacker Elite Refuge Member

these folks should've been arrested and charged. don't understand why they get away with this. the hypocrisy of the left is unreal. they have preached violence for quite some time yet criticize Trump that he is instigating violence recently when he was campaigning. It is time the law enforcement arrest and convict some of these thugs. Imagine if one of them was shot trying to force entry. who would they blame them.

Imagine if these thugs were republicans doing this to a liberal democrat trying to force entry and shouting we know where you live. I think they all would've been arrested and the press would be going 24x7 talking about how racist the republicans are. this stuff is out of control and would stop until these folks are arrested and charged. not arrested and let go with no charges.

7. DrakeStar

DrakeStar Elite Refuge Member

I think the term is double standard.

The Other David, Brottboss and API like this.
  8. lugnut

lugnut Elite Refuge Member

Need more Conservative news organizations to compete with the msm or this will keep happening. Repubs are weak at firing back at this hypocrisy.

OneShotBandit and widgeon like this.
  9. Damian Wiening

Damian Wiening Elite Refuge Member

In general this only happens where people are unable to defend themselves, gather a mob of people wearing mask to hide their identity, trespass and try and force open a door to a home and you get shot at the very least in many SYG areas.

This is why the left wants all stand your ground laws gone, they claim it does not allow the defendant to be able to stand trial, of course that allows only the defendant to stand trial with no witness to stand testify against him / her if the victim is dead.

Any town, city that allows people to gather, threaten and attack people or groups of people should be held accountable on a Federal level, even more so while wearing a mask to hide their ID.

Funny how that works, only one side seems to be wearing masks.

OneShotBandit and Bear like this.
  10. newduk

newduk Elite Refuge Member

I've wondered about that myself. If you are doing nothing illegal, why do you need a mask?

OneShotBandit and API like this.